RealModScene
Dr.Gonzo

Playstation Meeting 2016 - Introduction of Playstation 4 Slim & Neo

Sony introduce today his upcomming new Playstation 4 Slim & Neo, on his Playstation Meeting 2016. For every Playstation Fan, a must see. The Livestream is expected to begin around 9 PM today.

Link to Youtube Video.

• Like 7

It was a pretty lame meeting IMO. I don't care about anything they've said or announced, and the unreleased gameplay they've showed off looked all but interesting: (1) I'm all for Mass Effect, but not the part where you just walk. (2) I'm all for new IPs, and Horizon looks cool, but not when you have to climb a tower to unlock an area of the map.

But I want to hackers failed to break new generation of console Protection :question:

Ok? Well, the ps4 can run unsigned code already... (linux) there's not alot of hackers that will venture into enabling piracy from there, that is what you want right?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok? Well, the ps4 can run unsigned code already... (linux) there's not alot of hackers that will venture into enabling piracy from there, that is what you want right?

Sent from my SM-G903F

This causes them to problems such as what happened with pirated PlayStation 3>>> geohot.....But the day will come, and you hear the news of pirated