RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
orenoren

Sport Games - old "outdated" System Link Games (Fifa 2009...)

Hey,

as i know sport games (fifa 13 and so forth) won't be supported and can't be supported by Link, i was wondering if theoretically older games like Fifa 2009, which has system link options would be playable?

If so, are people at all interested in matching up for those?

@RealModScene - absolutely awesome what you have give us with LINK, i appreciate it a lot! BIG THANKS !

nice to get at least a reply.

Yeah, I am pretty sure, as to the common sources Fifa 2009 supported vs. games via System Link. I would need to get the game first myself - but I could.

Would be great to see even some (oldies) sport games on LINK, here is a list of possible sport games which seam to support System Link (http://www.xboxmp.com/Catalog.aspx?p=2&g=12&hsl=1)

I do not have any technical knowledge on how that would work and if it does work at all. Maybe someone RealModScene can assist?

get the game, verify that it has system link in the game and then you can send me a request for a room creation. Always happy to help people play fifa together ;)

I would be all over FIFA system link! That's a shame there's no option.Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2