RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vick79

Xbox RGH 2 Corona v6 4gb

I have recently modded my first Corona. It was the 4gb v6. I am not having issues with booting, it works on first to second glitch every time. My issue is when the reset gets a pulse from the ACE chip, the xbox makes a high pitched sound like an old tube TV. I don't know if this is normal of the Corona, or if my reset wire may be hitting another contact. I just know I don't like high pitched sounds coming from my electronics, never been a good thing.

• Like 2

It's somewhat normal, it doesn't always happen but... i've had it on numerous consoles, all working fine... it can also happen on trinity consoles...

I usually called it crickets in the console ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

It's somewhat normal, it doesn't always happen but... i've had it on numerous consoles, all working fine... it can also happen on trinity consoles...

I usually called it crickets in the console ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you, this is the first console that has happened to me on. Kind of worried me a little bit.

• Like 1

Thank you, this is the first console that has happened to me on. Kind of worried me a little bit.

I bet, i thought something was wrong aswell when i first encountered it... but, they all worked fine, and to the best of my knowledge, none has returned to the store i used to work in saying they had any issues with the console, they asked about the sound... but that's it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I bet, i thought something was wrong aswell when i first encountered it... but, they all worked fine, and to the best of my knowledge, none has returned to the store i used to work in saying they had any issues with the console, they asked about the sound... but that's it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you, I am figuring you have done many more than I ever will.