RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

Aurora has no internet/unity connection

Since im back from vacation it seems aurora has no connection to unity anymore.

The test fails at unity authentication, cover and assets cant be downloaded anymore.

The xbox does have live or network connection. Ftp is also working fine.

Anyone facing the same problems?

• Like 2

Everything works fine for me, no connection (Unity, Link, Cover Download) issues. Maybe its DNS or temporary ISP Problem.

• Like 2

Since im back from vacation it seems aurora has no connection to unity anymore.

The test fails at unity authentication, cover and assets cant be downloaded anymore.

The xbox does have live or network connection. Ftp is also working fine.

Anyone facing the same problems?

Try restarting your router. I know it most likely won't be the problem, but it's worth a shot. ;)

• Like 2

Go into your settings on Aurora and see if you have an IP address starting with your routers standard. (192.168.0.? , 192.168.1.?) should be somewhere in that neighborhood, depending on your router brand.

• Like 2

I checked everything. I do have network connection, never changed anything.

The unity test says authentication and ports failed.

Cant login anymore.

FTP still works fine.

Dunno what has happened.

Still have the problem and have time right now to solve this.

The Xbox internet test shows me that i dont have internet connection. But i still dont get why. Everything else in my network works fine.

The test tells me it could be DNS Problems.

Still have the problem and have time right now to solve this.

The Xbox internet test shows me that i dont have internet connection. But i still dont get why. Everything else in my network works fine.

The test tells me it could be DNS Problems.

The dashboard internet test is testing xbox live connections...

Do you have automatic or static settings?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Static. Yes it checks internet first and then live. It fails at internet, but i think it must not fail at it but it can on live.

I have a tripple nand, live works (the DNS), but since the last update i cant access to anything, i realized that now. It always gives me a statuscode.

You don't understand, it checks connection to live servers, like, it tries to find them... it fails of course as they're blocked, but that's why it fails on that step aswell...

I would think your static settings is the issue, try using automatic and using dhcp reservation instead, same end result just much less errors ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

My Router uses DHCP but it remembers the last used IP and it only looks like its "static", therefore i mentioned its static. And it never had this issue. My Original Nand can use Live Account, logs into, but it still shows the issues. Its since the last update i think.

And when i use DHCP i will have issues on Portforwarding. Tried everything, i dont get it. Any Chances to debug?

Ok, back on the problem again.

i now have set new IP, updated kernel, reinstalled dashlaunch and Aurora completely.

I still have issues. HTTP/FTP works. Network Test on original Nand is also succesful. But also there, i cant login anymore, it tells me i need to login to update, but it always pops up again and again.

The UDP/TCP Port Test and Login to XboxUnity in Aurora fails.

I hoped resetting everything would help, but it's still a really confusing situation.

The Debug Log doesn't really help and i don't now further. I need more Debugging possiblities.

Ok, back on the problem again.

i now have set new IP, updated kernel, reinstalled dashlaunch and Aurora completely.

I still have issues. HTTP/FTP works. Network Test on original Nand is also succesful. But also there, i cant login anymore, it tells me i need to login to update, but it always pops up again and again.

The UDP/TCP Port Test and Login to XboxUnity in Aurora fails.

I hoped resetting everything would help, but it's still a really confusing situation.

The Debug Log doesn't really help and i don't now further. I need more Debugging possiblities.

have you checked to see if you can sign in on the account thru website? might be why you can't connect to unity.. the ports failing has nothing to do with connecting to unity itself.. so on problem at a time.. your router is what is failing the ports, and your user is what connects to unity.. so try a diff user?

• Like 1

Yeah, i even noticed slowness on the forums, but i cant download covers or infos from the marketplace.

The console isnt banned but can that lead to this problem?

If you are talking about from xbox unity, then yes, as Link, RMS, and Xbox Unity are all ran from the same server. If you are talking about the data from Microsoft, but not the live servers, then no. An easy test would be to try and download a script using the script that comes with aurora 0.6b. If that works, it isnt your connection to the internet, or a problem with your xbox, but a problem with your connection to Unity.

Yeah, i even noticed slowness on the forums, but i cant download covers or infos from the marketplace.

The console isnt banned but can that lead to this problem?

Covers - Related to Xboxunity/Forum connectivity issues

GameInfo - Related to blocking xbox.com (livestrong=true in dashlaunch)

Both can fail to work if you don't have xhttp enabled (or it fails to enable automatically by Aurora, this can also cause the ports to fail)

My dashlaunch settings are correct, still never changed. My original nand also doesnt have proper internet connection.

We also already had the discussion about the local DNS of my location, but that is also not it.

I must try something else. Maybe wifi instead of lan will help, but i guess not.

Therefore i need good debugging tools, xhttp is enabled but how will i know if it had real success enabling?

It's a german one, DSL, IPv4 as far as i know. Never changed anything for years and it does not work since summer this year i think.

WiFi does not work either. I think my nand got corrupted, my original Nand tells me that there is an update for Xbox Live, but it cant be downloaded, although i installed the last FW via USB like everytime.

Ftp is working fine

You could always try xbwatson.. and see if that tells you where the stop is.. i know it is more of a whole console thing.. but might work?
  • Like 1

It's a german one, DSL, IPv4 as far as i know.

Take a look into your Wan Settings, if you had only a IPv4 and no IPv6 simultaneously.