RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Corona 4GB RGH2 still won't boot

After updating to 17502 (yea i know a lot of problems happen after updating), my corona doesn't boot normally. It could take 15 minutes, 30 seconds or doesn't boot at all. Now, it won't boot at all. The color on the power brick is green. USB ports don't look bent. Still doesn't boot with hard drive out. I don't think the problem is the flash, maybe an external problem.

Update for previous post:

Flash was successful so DVD games do play but the booting problem is still present.

• Like 3

How much it takes to boot if u remove the hard drive same thing ??

Didn't boot after waiting 15 minutes without hard drive. The xbox did boot today with hard drive after waiting 10 minutes but how do i fix it for next time?

How?

First of all, you need to determine what chip is installed... basically, open the console and snap a few pictures and we'll help you determine what chip it is...

Sent from my SM-G903F

First of all, you need to determine what chip is installed... basically, open the console and snap a few pictures and we'll help you determine what chip it is...

Sent from my SM-G903F

How do i open the console?