RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Be4stElectrjc

RGLoader 17489

Does someone have news about this version? I need it because is the only one it supports my Corona 4GB.

@Swizzy You said you know the developer, please look if you can do something...

Any further help will be appreciated.

• Like 2

Does someone have news about this version? I need it because is the only one it supports my Corona 4GB.

@Swizzy You said you know the developer, please look if you can do something...

Any further help will be appreciated.

I spoke to him, he's not ready to release it, and was going to give me a build to use privately, but... he didn't give me the link to the upload yet...

I spoke to him, he's not ready to release it, and was going to give me a build to use privately, but... he didn't give me the link to the upload yet...

haha.. thanks for the heads up mate.. i offered to donate, but tye never got back to me, then rgloader.spiffy went byebye.. haha

haha.. thanks for the heads up mate.. i offered to donate, but tye never got back to me, then rgloader.spiffy went byebye.. haha

I would like to donate too, but with website unavailable i can't contact him since i don't know him directly.

Rgloader site is still showing a blank page. Just yesterday ty was looking for web devs so i guess he is relaunching the site or maybe it was just something not rgloader site related. There are many "beta builds " going around publicly and privately. People always expect to get the latest xebuild or dashlaunch when an update comes out the same thing goes for rgloader. Ty is literally doing tons of things plus working in his 6 figure irl job so when he has a chance he will officially release it somewhere. I do know people on ninja ( i dont support them or advise you to ask them) are using there service with a beta build ty provided them with. Along for updating rgloader its not that hard to do. The main thing is that the latest sdk and remote recovery are not released yet and haven't been released for this dashboard because it didnt offer any significant changes. There are other ways of getting the necessary files to update or " spoof" for this dash but devs like to use every file / etc in its proper released form before releasing it publicly. 

You can try #rgloader on efnet if its still up. 

• Like 1

Rgloader site is still showing a blank page. Just yesterday ty was looking for web devs so i guess he is relaunching the site or maybe it was just something not rgloader site related. There are many "beta builds " going around publicly and privately. People always expect to get the latest xebuild or dashlaunch when an update comes out the same thing goes for rgloader. Ty is literally doing tons of things plus working in his 6 figure irl job so when he has a chance he will officially release it somewhere. I do know people on ninja ( i dont support them or advise you to ask them) are using there service with a beta build ty provided them with. Along for updating rgloader its not that hard to do. The main thing is that the latest sdk and remote recovery are not released yet and haven't been released for this dashboard because it didnt offer any significant changes. There are other ways of getting the necessary files to update or " spoof" for this dash but devs like to use every file / etc in its proper released form before releasing it publicly.

You can try #rgloader on efnet if its still up.

I do have a devkit on 17349.. when i was asking for the update, was a while before i got the devkit.. tyedye was complaining about no donations, even tho i couldnt find a donate link, but yeah, lol.. not that big of a deal.. doesnt provide much over a real devkit anyhow..

That's bits and pieces of the 17489 devkit kernel along with some patches and other stuff, i wouldn't trust anything domo leaks tho, he's a scumbag that loves to brag about things and lie to get attention, he also likes to steal other peoples property...

Sent from my SM-G903F