RealModScene
PopeyedGull5

how to shut down xbox 360 using aurora

hi guys , please how to shut down xbox 360 using aurora, because when i shut it down with the controller or with the power button , the green light still flashing , like lock or log off for pc for example , 

• Like 2

hi guys , please how to shut down xbox 360 using aurora, because when i shut it down with the controller or with the power button , the green light still flashing , like lock or log off for pc for example , 

disable background downloads in stock dash options.. plus if using a plug-n-charge kit, will cause this issue mate. 

but you answer your question, press the button for the file manager/launch dvd option (start or back slips my mind atm)

and there will be a shutdown option..

• Like 1

I always press the power button on the console a couple of times until everything shuts off. 

P.S. I also always unplug the power supply so that the RGH itself has a prolonged life.

I always press the power button on the console a couple of times until everything shuts off.

P.S. I also always unplug the power supply so that the RGH itself has a prolonged life.

That wouldn't be the cause.. leaving power plugged in that is.. crappy thermal paste on cpu, crappy solder joints on southbridge/gpu/ect are more likely the cause.. phat consoles really have a problem because the mobo gets "stressed" by the xclamps and everything, so when board gets hot, and is "stressed" chips/resistors/capacitors become broken..

Due to solder melting and pressure..

Yes hitting the power button in rapid succession is a temp way to power off.. just turning off background downloads will cause the system to shutdown with 1 press of the power button as normal..

• Like 2