RealModScene
Idle Moment

Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition

Hi guys

Has ANYONE managed to get the DLC from the GOTY edition of Arkham City to actually work in Aurora?

I've seen a couple of posts here, but it doesn't look like anyone has managed so far...?

Here's what I've tried in different combinations:

-Copied the individual DLC files to the correct folder under CONTENT/00000000 on the HDD.

(I can even see the DLC from the main game cover screen- but even launching the DLC directly from there doesn't work)

-Downloaded and applied the latest TU.

-Run the DLC through Yaris Swap to confirm unlocked.

-Run the DLC through XM360 to unlock and confirm it is unlocked.

-I have tried launching the DLC through Disk 1 of the GOTY edition (When the game launches it says Catwoman DLC is available, would I like to activate it on Live)

-I have tried launching the DLC through a non GOTY version of the game (When the game launches it says would you like to purchase the Catwoman DLC from live)

-Strangely, the non-GOTY edition picks up the TU from Unity if I look at it from the game cover screen. The GOTY edition does not find any available TU's from unity. Regardless I have installed the TU anyway.

I'm completely at a loss now. I cant think of anything else to try.

DLC was extracted from GOTY Disk 2 in XEX format.

I have tried running Disk 1 (game) in both GOD and XEX formats.

I'm beginning to think it just does not work in JTAG...

Please help if anyone has any ideas. Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks. I'll try that.

I've used Yaris to unlock it - which didn't work, but I haven't tried injecting my consoles details yet.

I'll give it a go and let you know if it works.

If you have the physical Disc then try installing the dlc from disc 2 in the default xbox dash and then try running the game. This worked for me as i had the physical copy and i played it on my jtag console.

• Like 2

Do what ureeb did & extract the content as GOD & then after re-scanning use xm360 to unlock

• Like 1