RealModScene
ureeb

Cannot find games!!!

Hey everyone. the problem is that i start black ops 2 and then i join a room but after that the game doesn't show amy matches in the system link games section. i try to refresh by pressing the X button but it does not work. any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Hey everyone. the problem is that i start black ops 2 and then i join a room but after that the game doesn't show amy matches in the system link games section. i try to refresh by pressing the X button but it does not work. any help would be appreciated.

1: make sure you are on the same title update.. as if anyone else is on a different one, games will not show

2: just because you joined a room, doesnt mean that there is an open slot in the game lobby

3: you usually have to join the game before the match starts..

4: it could be the fact of some people just use crappy connections.. and are located really far away from you.. so their game wouldnt show..

• Like 1

1: make sure you are on the same title update.. as if anyone else is on a different one, games will not show

2: just because you joined a room, doesnt mean that there is an open slot in the game lobby

3: you usually have to join the game before the match starts..

4: it could be the fact of some people just use crappy connections.. and are located really far away from you.. so their game wouldnt show..

I have the latest TU and this problem occurred recently. before this happenedĀ  i could join matches that were in progress and i tried joining different rooms but the problem still occurred.

Are you sure all your tests pass especially the broadcast and data ports?

yes and i could play matches just fine a while back but recently i have no idea what happened.

yes and i could play matches just fine a while back but recently i have no idea what happened.

Tried rebooting your modem/router?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Tried rebooting your modem/router?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes i tried that but to no use.i think i should try resetting my unity account.