RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ISISYNO

found solution for pes 2016 but need help

i still have the problem with PES 2016 And Pes 2017 demo that stucks at the start menu but after trying to many things i found a solution but it's very stupid i have oped xbox 360 neighborhood and try to refresh the game folder and it worked but it need to refresh every second and i need to know is this problem with my console or in the settings only and if this is fixable ??  :thumbup:

i still have the problem with PES 2016 And Pes 2017 demo that stucks at the start menu but after trying to many things i found a solution but it's very stupid i have oped xbox 360 neighborhood and try to refresh the game folder and it worked but it need to refresh every second and i need to know is this problem with my console or in the settings only and if this is fixable ?? :thumbup:

Some games (gta5 and pes i think) require the date to be set to after the game was released.. normally the console defaults back to 2005 date.. this "could" be causing the issue..
  • Like 2

thanks for helping but it didn't work for both :unsure:

Do you have a title update for the game? Is it a "complete" TU? Meaning it works and shows in stock dash and isnt corrupted? Is it enabled in aurora? Have you tried launching the game from xexmenu or something else?

Did you iso2god the game? If so, did you try changing the padding option to "None"? Some games will break if the iso is rebuilt wrong..

More info is required..

Edit: are you using an external hdd to run games? And if so, did you enable the hddalive option in dashlaunch?

i have tried to install the title update and i tried to launch it from the fx menu and xex menu and aurora and freestyle and still stuck and i have tried to install it with iso2god and i always install with None padding option and still the same and i'm using my internal hard drive and i have searched and one told me to see my dashluanch settings but i don't know anything about using dashlaunch if there is problem with dashlaunch could you sed me the perfect lanch.ini ?? 

And if there is any thing new just ask me to do and i will try it one my console

Pes 2015 and pes 2016 demo useb to work fine but after updating the dashboard and changing nand and using xenon for going online with jtag it stopped working and started to stuck like that is this the problem ??

i have tried to install the title update and i tried to launch it from the fx menu and xex menu and aurora and freestyle and still stuck and i have tried to install it with iso2god and i always install with None padding option and still the same and i'm using my internal hard drive and i have searched and one told me to see my dashluanch settings but i don't know anything about using dashlaunch if there is problem with dashlaunch could you sed me the perfect lanch.ini ??

And if there is any thing new just ask me to do and i will try it one my console

Pes 2015 and pes 2016 demo useb to work fine but after updating the dashboard and changing nand and using xenon for going online with jtag it stopped working and started to stuck like that is this the problem ??

1. Did you install the avatar update?

2. Dashlaunch ini can be deleted and a standard format one will be generated, its a failsafe thing where default settings will kick in if a launch.ini isnt found, or you can load up dashlaunch from where ever, and change your settings that way

3. As for the rgh/jtag online, you wont get any help here.. period..

• Like 1

and sure i have installed the avatar update

You said you changed the nand.. did you swap it back?

no

Rebuild/revert back to regular rgh nand.. that very well could be the issue..

how can i do this

just like you would build a nand with jrunner or xebuild... there is guides on here, as well as on the net mate.. 

i know swizzy has the link to his tut in his signature.. but you can used the search at the top of this site, or google.. plenty of guides on how to build a rgh nand..

• Like 1