RealModScene

Hello

i just tryed LiNK for the first time and it worked well .. but now when i try ro enter to a lobby it says "Downloading Feed Data..." ant stays like that ..

another question about TU .. i donwnload TU #17 for COD ghosts .. but when i play it on Link it says on red that i don't have TU (but i can play normally)

• Like 1

You downloaded the TU from aurora?Once downloaded you must also enable the TU in order for it to work .If it still does not work ,deleting the TU and redownloading/enabling it should make it work .Also Ghost TU17 requires 2 compatibility packs.

• Like 2

You downloaded the TU from aurora?Once downloaded you must also enable the TU in order for it to work .If it still does not work ,deleting the TU and redownloading/enabling it should make it work .Also Ghost TU17 requires 2 compatibility packs.

u mean i should download the TU manually ? not from Aurora ? ..

No you should download from aurora and also get the compatibility packs for the game to work.. If downloading the TU from aurora doesnt work for some reason then try manuallly (make sure media id and base version of the TU matches with the game) make sure to enable it as well

it's enable .. and it's not only with Ghosts but also with Advanced Warfare ant GTA V ..

but the reall problem is

i just tried LiNK for the first time and it worked well .. but now when i try ro enter to a lobby it says "Downloading Feed Data..." ant stays like that ..

Go to plugin option and test again if you are connected to unity and/or data port & broadcast port are reachable !!

If ports are not reachable then you should open them via your modem

Sent from my G-S4

i did and every plugin is reachable .. now when i enter to the game there"s no "System Link" option !!