RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BCWBoundforglory

WWE 2K16 will NOT recognize TU plz help

I have been trying for DAYS now, and no matter what I do, wwe 2k16 will not recognize any of the title updates i try. On FSD it says it's active. Then I launch the game, and it says i need a newer version of the game for the DLC to work. It matches the Title and Media ID's and everything. On Aurora it says none are installed, and that Unity has none to download, even though they do haha can anybody help me PLEASE? lol

I have been trying for DAYS now, and no matter what I do, wwe 2k16 will not recognize any of the title updates i try. On FSD it says it's active. Then I launch the game, and it says i need a newer version of the game for the DLC to work. It matches the Title and Media ID's and everything. On Aurora it says none are installed, and that Unity has none to download, even though they do haha can anybody help me PLEASE? lol

Do other TUs work?

No, I have downloaded from the 1st to the last and tried each one separately, making SURE the ID's matched up, and nothing works. I am unable to use any DLC. Balor entrance updates, etc. aren't in effect, nothing. I am not an expert at this but i'm not a noob either lol I rarely ever post online because i can figure out what i need by reading :) But this has GOT me