RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
renisanz

link cod bo 2

ok everytime i turn off xbox all my settings get erased on custom guns.... also i download newest tu update for black ops 2 and link says i have to update to newest one when i try to join rooms.... my games are on usb hd ... the content folder is on internal hd ...

i had to download the title update manually from jqe.com and transfer onto the internal hard drive using content manager...otherwise it wouldn't work for some reason...

also what dashboard you on...have you installed the avatar/kinect update as well

I had this problam also. But after some time its gone :D

Also adding manualy TUs usualy didnt works for me. System link didnt recognize the TU, but indeed its working.

Try delete all TUs and download them again.

i tryed to manually update and still not working.... everytime i turn of xbox and usd hd it erases tu and my game config for guns and stuff... i dont have have kinect and avatar update either....

I only have this issue with BO2. What fixed it was deleting all TU through fsd, then manually installing TU.