RealModScene
BaconGaming52

DVD games won't start

After updating to 17502, my xbox is getting slower and broken. First, the boot time is 10 minutes, which is 10× the usual time it takes. Second, loading is slower. Signing in a profile takes 30 seconds. Last, I can't play games on DVD. If I start a game from a DVD, it would just take me back to the default dash I set up on dashlaunch. I just bought a new game on DVD so please help. Thanks.

• Like 1

It's due to "NoFCRT" being enabled when it shouldn't be, or wise versa...

How do I fix it?

Use it if you didn't, don't use it if you did... i mean, how hard is it to understand?

I used To have this problem after updating my dashboard but i have searched for solution and i have found one 

while updating the nand using the XeBuild i have checked the box that have the option of disable FCRT.bin Check and the DVD games works Perfect  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

i hope it works for  :police:

• Like 1

I used To have this problem after updating my dashboard but i have searched for solution and i have found one

while updating the nand using the XeBuild i have checked the box that have the option of disable FCRT.bin Check and the DVD games works Perfect :thumbup::thumbup:

i hope it works for :police:

Does that mean that I have to reupdate?
  • Like 1

Not if you stay on the same kernel version

Sent from my SM-G903F