RealModScene
bundito

How to stop animating circles in Content Panels?

Does anyone know the secret to stopping the animated circles in Content Panels? I know some of your skin's don't have them, and I'd like to disable them in mine as well.

Can anyone help?

Does anyone know the secret to stopping the animated circles in Content Panels? I know some of your skin's don't have them, and I'd like to disable them in mine as well.

Can anyone help?

ok, you really are gonna have to post pix/video of what you are asking.. there is an animated circle that is used for loading.. which i wouldn't change.. or there could be something special someone has added to their own skin..

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I don't have a great way to get a video, but try this:

- load up the default FSD skin

- watch carefully in the "Open Tray" panel (or any other panel except the "My Games" one with your avatar

Watch carefully and you'll see a pattern of expanding circles (I call them bubbles) in the background. They drift around and expand.

My skin has a dark background, so they're more obvious. And I hate 'em.

Hope that helps.

I know what you're referring to - I still have my fsd3 on my hdd1 so I'll go onto it a bit later and see if I can find the on/off switch.... Had a google, but could not find a quick reference - will need to go digging....

Found it I think - go to "Setup" >> "Skins" >> press X >> under General setting unselect "Enable Aura Background Animation"

Yeah, I think you can disable the background animation for the main screen, but to disable animation on individual tabs it's probably going to have to be a custom or edited skin. I remember that bugged me when I first installed FSD too.

• Like 1

I went and dug in the xui of dream theatre fsd theme and found the nxe background rings have the same look, but tried disabling in the skins general setting but it didn't look like it went away.... I'll have to check again as soon as I have access to the xbox (wife's busy watching "countdown to murder") ;)