RealModScene

I have a Corona V1 RGH with a CR4 XL that will not boot an rgh image.

It was booting yesterday, but I cannot get it to boot today.

The red light on the CR comes on and the green light flashes every five seconds. I flashed my NAND backup and it boots fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 3

Would most probably be better to get less fuzzy up close pictures,especially on that first one,there's a lot of what appears to be splatter around those soldered joints

i wouldn't pull the blue/yellow through the big hole as they'll be crushed when you put the motherboard back into the case... instead, pull them through the southbridge holes...

also, like gavin said, trim down the wires and you should be good to go, post_out (yellow) can easily connect to one of the other post_out points, which would result in bad timings due to being signaled too early about an update that isn't there...

the blue wire (cpu_rst) can also be crushed by the x-clamp, avoid placing the wire anywhere near that...

if a wire gets crushed, it may get damaged to the point where the signals won't be sent fully through them

Would work out far cheaper to get another,as there's no knowing if the cause is from fiddling with it or a coincidence & it was on it's way out..just my 5 cents..that's American cents converted from NZ..