RealModScene

Hey guys so I got VBA360 onto Aurora and saw that there's no covers for it so I made one. So thanks to Casper on one of his forum post he released a Photoshop template to create covers easily. I'm not the best at Photoshop but thought hey well I guess I'll do it in case anyone that doesn't have a cover can get this :)

Quick Tutorial on how to put it on Aurora.

Download the Aurora Asset tool, than open any FTP client you have, file zilla for me and connect to your Xbox, go to where ever you have Aurora installed. Data. Game data, and VBA360 should be called FFED7301_000000D1. Drag GCFFED7301 asset to your desktop. Open up the Aurora Asset tool, drag in the asset into the first box, than drag in any picture you want on top of the box. Image should appear than go to File and Save Box art Cover Asset. Click GCFFED7301 file and hit save, than overwrite it. Now Drag that file back on to your Xbox in it's original location and overwrite. Restart Aurora and your new cover art should be there :)

This is made for anyone who needs a cover for VBA360 and couldn't make one or find one, these aren't the best but hey they work. If someone knows how or can put them on Unity do it :D

post-76418-0-33044500-1470995864_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-00554500-1470995867_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-55495400-1470995869_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-42691600-1470995872_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-86480400-1470997006_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-26617900-1470997012_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-02055400-1470997015_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-74534700-1471038496_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-14585800-1471038500_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-36673600-1471038502_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-21577900-1471038505_thumb.jpg

post-76418-0-71031800-1471039333_thumb.jpg

VBA360 Covers.rar

• Like 2

Thanks for nothing ! do you have any idea how many frak'n games i have & covers to go with them & now i have to go through them all to add \\\ graphics (cover 3 in thumbnail images) to them all...bastard 

:thumbup:

Problem with emulators and unity, as unity sorts all of that(Covers, TU's, etc) by using titleID, and homebrew games dont have TitleIDs. As for the asset editor, each asset is tied to the DB ID of the title in aurora. So best bet would be to upload the images here, so others can create the cover for their console. I only know all of this, as I was one of the testers for  the asset editor.

Thanks for nothing ! do you have any idea how many frak'n games i have & covers to go with them & now i have to go through them all to add \\\ graphics (cover 3 in thumbnail images) to them all...bastard 

:thumbup:

:D

Your first cover in the images above can be changed to make the paste slimmer (the top part of the spine goes outside & into the rear & front of the cover)

with the original cover open in paint,select the paste option & navigate to the cropped piece of spine,once selected it will appear on the paint canvas you then draw in the crop by using the markers in the dotted line to resize before saving.Doing so ,you should be able to get it so it doesn't extend over the cover front & rear..does any of that make sense

Your first cover in the images above can be changed to make the paste slimmer (the top part of the spine goes outside & into the rear & front of the cover)

with the original cover open in paint,select the paste option & navigate to the cropped piece of spine,once selected it will appear on the paint canvas you then draw in the crop by using the markers in the dotted line to resize before saving.Doing so ,you should be able to get it so it doesn't extend over the cover front & rear..does any of that make sense

Yes, I'll fix that when I get a chance later today :)

EDIT: Already fixed and added some more with the VBA360 Logo and a black variant :)

EDIT Again: Also fixed the 2nd Cover Arcade Rating (added Humor and Fun Stuff instead of the picture clipping)

Problem with emulators and unity, as unity sorts all of that(Covers, TU's, etc) by using titleID, and homebrew games dont have TitleIDs. As for the asset editor, each asset is tied to the DB ID of the title in aurora. So best bet would be to upload the images here, so others can create the cover for their console. I only know all of this, as I was one of the testers for  the asset editor.

If the emulator folder is named the same as what is on unity, for example: "Gameboy" will produce a cover and such..