RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
melvin.fox

FSD3 TU and Aurora TU

FSD will likely remove the tu upon starting the game, similar to Aurora...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Is there any way to "force" FSD to use TU or make the TU "unremovable"?

There should be a tu scan in fsd aswell, use that and you should be good if enabled in fsd...

I'm not sure why you would even want to use fsd...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I am not interested in opinions about my preferences. I use FSD3 for years and have it configured which took me some time. It's 100% customized as I wish to have it. I only use X360 for playing on parties with my friends with a big screen projector. It would took me additional time to make Aurora to work and look as I wish to.

I am not interested in opinions about my preferences. I use FSD3 for years and have it configured which took me some time. It's 100% customized as I wish to have it. I only use X360 for playing on parties with my friends with a big screen projector. It would took me additional time to make Aurora to work and look as I wish to.

Well, your choice of app is your choice, not mine, but, seeing as you have both FSD and Aurora... i'm just curious... but, you've already mentioned why you prefer FSD...

However, i don't quite see why you use Aurora then? you can just use the unofficially patched FSD from here if you like: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6295-freestyle-30-rev-780783-not-official/page-2#entry57325 this should allow you to download and manage your TU's with FSD only