RealModScene
wolfpacleader1986

Can't download covers in Aurora

I just got an RGH Xbox off eBay and I was able to download covers on Saturday when I got it. But, ever since then, I can't download anything. It says "Downloading items", but nothing ever shows up. My account info is correct for Unity, I tried deleting and readding the paths and nothing works. I even turned xhttp on and off and still nothing. When I try to connect with both of my wireless networks on Xbox's home menu, it says connection to the Internet failed and Xbox Live is blocked, but I think that's normal.

So,what went wrong? I know for the last couple of days, Unity was down, but it's back up now.

EDIT: Okay, I can download screenshots, synopsises, banners, and ratings, but no covers

This is strange...so far I haven't seen any other reports on this issue yet but its likely to be related to the Unity outage. If there's anyone else having this issue then I'll look into it more and try to see if I have the same problem when i get the chance. If your unity connection checks out in the settings and network testing then it might be on our side. Let me know though what your test shows via screenshot.

• Like 1

This is strange...so far I haven't seen any other reports on this issue yet but its likely to be related to the Unity outage. If there's anyone else having this issue then I'll look into it more and try to see if I have the same problem when i get the chance. If your unity connection checks out in the settings and network testing then it might be on our side. Let me know though what your test shows via screenshot.

How do I check my Unity connection?

Do a link check, or try to grab your apikey...

You can also check on your pc, see if you can connect to the unity site

Sent from my SM-G903F

I can connect to Unity on the PC and iPad and I have my API key on the console. How would I do a link check? I'm so used to Freestyle Dash, so Aurora and Unity are new to me.

It's in the settings menu, i can't remember exactly where, but should be fairly easy to find

Sent from my SM-G903F

Here's what it says. I can't log into Unity with my password, even though I can log in with the PC correctly. Tried it with both xhttp enabled and disabled. Even when I typed my API key in manually, it still won't let me download covers or title updates. I made my account yesterday(since the system came with a Unity account, but I made my own), and it's fully activated.....

post-43-0-51631700-1471016557_thumb.jpeg

post-43-0-77144300-1471016565_thumb.jpeg

post-43-0-89478700-1471017261_thumb.jpeg

Here's what it says. I can't log into Unity with my password, even though I can log in with the PC correctly. Tried it with both xhttp enabled and disabled. Even when I typed my API key in manually, it still won't let me download covers or title updates. I made my account yesterday(since the system came with a Unity account, but I made my own), and it's fully activated.....

I am having the same issue but only after I updated Aurora to 0.6b. I was able to get covers 1-2 days ago. As wolfpacleader1986 second pic shows, I am also getting the verification fails through wi-fi connection. If I hardwire the system I am able to pass the Unity authentication but still fail the data port reachable and broadcast data reachable. I am able to get the game synopsis. This is what I am working with:

Corona

Glitch 2

Aurora 0.6b

Dash Launch 3.18

You do realize some of these issues are because of the extreme load on the servers lately. Also, why would you update dashlaunch, and not update the kernel? You are like a year behind on the kernel updates, and the latest version of dashlaunch is 3.18.1 I would do my kernel updates also, just because it is nice to have stuff up to date.

You do realize some of these issues are because of the extreme load on the servers lately. Also, why would you update dashlaunch, and not update the kernel? You are like a year behind on the kernel updates, and the latest version of dashlaunch is 3.18.1 I would do my kernel updates also, just because it is nice to have stuff up to date.

Was trying a few things to see if they would work(dash launch 3.18) after updating aurora. Aurora didn't get covers or synopsis like it has in the past after a fresh install. The system that I have I can't dump the nand for some weird reason(using flash360). Maybe its because it has the ace v2 chip and not a CR4 like I have in my other system which dumps it with no issue, can't really say how and why haven't fully looked into it.

UPDATE: I have managed to get some covers now. I toggled the

liveblock = true
livestrong = false

and I have to manually hit update assets to downloaded game info. Could have sworn that Aurora would do it automatically for me before when I would sign in. Still fail data port reachable and broadcast port reachable.

Was trying a few things to see if they would work(dash launch 3.18) after updating aurora. Aurora didn't get covers or synopsis like it has in the past after a fresh install. The system that I have I can't dump the nand for some weird reason(using flash360). Maybe its because it has the ace v2 chip and not a CR4 like I have in my other system which dumps it with no issue, can't really say how and why haven't fully looked into it.

UPDATE: I have managed to get some covers now. I toggled the

liveblock = true
livestrong = false

and I have to manually hit update assets to downloaded game info. Could have sworn that Aurora would do it automatically for me before when I would sign in. Still fail data port reachable and broadcast port reachable.

First off, ace v2 vs cr4 dont make any difference in nand read/write. Chances are this is a 4gb corona, which is not compatible with flash360. Try Swizzy's Simple 360 Nand Flasher. It works with MMC nands. As for the Unity connection issues, as I said, the servers have been swamped due to people coming here to get all of the updates(Kernel, Dashlaunch, Aurora), and the fact that it is a holiday(in the US), which means there are more people online. 

• Like 2

i can download covers fine and easy 

but no screenshots, synopsises, banners, or ratings

deleted Aurora couple of times but nothing

once or twice they downloaded but i recently formatted my HDD so everything is gone when i tried to download them again covers only got downloaded

when i go to aurora store and it says download or import i press download and it gets the count (downloading 122 items) but skip through all of them and nothing downloaded but covers

1 hour ago, MidoAdel800 said:

i can download covers fine and easy 

but no screenshots, synopsises, banners, or ratings

deleted Aurora couple of times but nothing

once or twice they downloaded but i recently formatted my HDD so everything is gone when i tried to download them again covers only got downloaded

when i go to aurora store and it says download or import i press download and it gets the count (downloading 122 items) but skip through all of them and nothing downloaded but covers

Those are downloaded from xbox.com which requires you to have livestrong disabled in dashlaunch

34 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

Those are downloaded from xbox.com which requires you to have livestrong disabled in dashlaunch

Aha thnx i didn't know that

They are downloading while we speak

One more question please

Off topic

When i try to enter realmodscene from google ot blocks me due to malware

And i can't go around it

I have to enter the link in the bar up there to get here

It's because of the old xbins mirror, google didn't appreciate us hosting a protected binary (auto xbins) which just happens to have a similar signature to a piece of malware that has been detected...