RealModScene
Bryan Sanders

XBOXUNITY.NET Down???

Xboxunity.Net has been down since early this morning with Internet Explorer just displaying, "The Page Cannot Be Displayed".  Failed to connect despite many attempts even from my phone and another computer to ensure that my IP address wasn't an issue.

Very eager to continue my download of covers.  Is there an ETA for it to be back up and running?  Really appreciate all of your help.

Aurora combined with Unity is better than FSD ever was. . .

Regards

Who knows it could be server maitenence...... maybe reguarding link v2. ;) Dont quote me on that, as it is a guess, but it would make sense that a little upgrading for Nova might be happening, which might mean we are 1 step closer to nova testing.

• Like 1

We're aware of the problem and it's being worked upon...

Like all things in life - you only truly miss it when it's beyond reach.... Greatly appreciate the ongoing support! Waiting with bated breath to get back online.
It might not be the appropriate thread to ask this, but here goes - pls redirect/correct me if need be...

With the current xboxunity.net facility (TU & LiNK) : Is FSDrev3 still supported?
I've downloaded and installed AuroraRev5b, but have not fired it up just yet.
I haven't been able to make full use of the xboxunity.net facility as yet, but I think I might have found the problem - the tech that did my JTAG didn't enable the ftpserv & udpserv in DashLaunch i.e. launch.ini .
Eager to get testing again...

Like all things in life - you only truly miss it when it's beyond reach.... Greatly appreciate the ongoing support! Waiting with bated breath to get back online.

It might not be the appropriate thread to ask this, but here goes - pls redirect/correct me if need be...

With the current xboxunity.net facility (TU & LiNK) : Is FSDrev3 still supported?

I've downloaded and installed AuroraRev5b, but have not fired it up just yet.

I haven't been able to make full use of the xboxunity.net facility as yet, but I think I might have found the problem - the tech that did my JTAG didn't enable the ftpserv & udpserv in DashLaunch i.e. launch.ini .

Eager to get testing again...

TU's are not supported by the last official FSD, LiNK is tho...

ftpserv/updserv are both for the dashlaunch installer only, they don't run unless you run that...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thx for the info

Could try http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/title-updates/ in the meantime - they also do cover art, but nowhere near as sophisticated as xboxunity.net... Xboxunity still the best by far

ty dude i try it yesterday but it dont have  most of game i tried to download TU am still wait guys to fix the link

Hi guys

I have a probleme in tuesday and monday i am was playing perfectly with seystem link on aurora but today i mean in wednesday i cant play with seystem link thene i go to check my plugin setting and i find that i have a probleme and this probleme is i cant sing to my unity account from consol whene i put my user name and request it is told error APi so why ?? My be beceause xboxunity.net it shut down or what please answer me

Parts of the sever might be up, like the VPN for link, but as far as I can tell the website is still down. Not sure about this, but I think all the covers are downloaded via http, which would require the webserver to be up.

Parts of the sever might be up, like the VPN for link, but as far as I can tell the website is still down. Not sure about this, but I think all the covers are downloaded via http, which would require the webserver to be up.

The web server and all of it is up, it's just the dns is slowly being updated around the world, by tomorrow it should be back up everywhere

Sent from my SM-G903F

Whoop whoop... Sorry a bit inappropriate, but wtf whoop whoop yay 👠back up and running at the southern tip of africa. Thx to everyone who worked tirelessly to get our spirits up

Even though it's up in my area, I get the same thing

Wait some time it will be fixed.. Does unity work on your pc/other devices than xbox?

Btw it works perfectly in my place.. Thanks for fixing it!