RealModScene
BaconGaming52

How do I update dash to 17502?

I want to install offline files for xbox live but it needs 17502. How do I update? I tried once but it didn't work (previous post). May I have a link or a step by step tutorial?

Dont ask anything related to connecting to xbox live.. You wont get any help regarding that.. If you want to update to the latest kernel follow swizzys tutorial.. http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144.0

And also if you want to play on live get a stock console get live and play on that!.. If you cant do that play on link its free and fun

Dont ask anything related to connecting to xbox live.. You wont get any help regarding that.. If you want to update to the latest kernel follow swizzys tutorial.. http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144.0

And also if you want to play on live get a stock console get live and play on that!.. If you cant do that play on link its free and fun

I wasn't talking about Xbox Live. Use your common sense. Oh yeah offline files= longer kv life and free xbox live!! just in case you don't know what's offline files

I wasn't talking about Xbox Live. Use your common sense. Oh yeah offline files= longer kv life and free xbox live!! just in case you don't know what's offline files

How is that not xbox live?

A RGH/JTAG console doesn't belong on xbox live at all, if you want help with that, go somewhere else...

Sent from my SM-G903F

How is that not xbox live?

A RGH/JTAG console doesn't belong on xbox live at all, if you want help with that, go somewhere else...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Giving a reason doesn't mean that it is the topic.

?? This response don't make much sense...

Basically, the thread linked to will tell you how to upgrade your console, it works fine with that method and the files linked to by it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I want to install offline files "FOR XBOX LIVE" but it needs 17502

From the information you have given in the first post ( i assume) that your main aim for updating the dash is to connect to live.. Thats it.. No other things mentioned.. I have linked you what you needed(things that are allowed to share on this site) and yeah...

I have said it already i will say it again play on link its free and its fun( isnt this what you/most of us need?)

From the information you have given in the first post ( i assume) that your main aim for updating the dash is to connect to live.. Thats it.. No other things mentioned.. I have linked you what you needed(things that are allowed to share on this site) and yeah...

Like you know what are offline files..

Like you know what are offline files..

"Offline files" is the offline equivalent of XBLS etc.

I love how people ask questions, then assume that the admins, and other people on this site dont know what it is. :(

I'm not replying to the admin..

I love how people can't read my posts.

I'm not replying to the admin..

I love how people can't read my posts.

Maybe you should just leave coz ppl here are too dumb  :sorcerer:

If you really want the update guide, try the links in mine or swizzys sigs. We have both written guides on this, at some point or another. As for the offline files, when you get banned, and you will get banned, dont come here crying. The offline files only patch the XOSC key, which doesnt stop the games from reporting to live you are using a modded console. The reason people pay for the servers are things like shared KVs, game for live patching(So you dont get banned), etc..... Even with those files, if you dont cheat, you might get another week out of your KV, but even that isnt worth it, as you pay $25 a day, and $25 per KV. And the only way you can get KVs is in shady AIM/Skype deals, or you can buy a bunch of consoles, and dump the KV from there.

If you really want the update guide, try the links in mine or swizzys sigs. We have both written guides on this, at some point or another. As for the offline files, when you get banned, and you will get banned, dont come here crying. The offline files only patch the XOSC key, which doesnt stop the games from reporting to live you are using a modded console. The reason people pay for the servers are things like shared KVs, game for live patching(So you dont get banned), etc..... Even with those files, if you dont cheat, you might get another week out of your KV, but even that isnt worth it, as you pay $25 a day, and $25 per KV. And the only way you can get KVs is in shady AIM/Skype deals, or you can buy a bunch of consoles, and dump the KV from there.

Would rather buy a game everyday than pay $25 for XBLSE everyday

Would rather buy a game everyday than pay $25 for XBLSE everyday

Dont blame you there. just another thought, I dont really know or care what offline files you use, but if you choose to go that route, please note, that your offline files have to be made specifically for that dash, or it will spoof the wrong key, and xbox live will probably want you to update, or ban you right there. both are bad. i would advise a dual nand setup, and firmware hack on the drive.

• Like 1