RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
shamil123

Unable to scan any more games in Aurora 0.5b

Like the title says and even forcing a manual scan does not do anything, the 'scanning' status shows for a moment and then stops. What could be the problem? I tried increasing the depth but its no use.

Hard to say, try removing the path and add it again, see if that makes a difference, if not, delete the data folder while you run something other then Aurora...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Try clearing the cache before restarting your console. (It worked wonders for me before, but haven't tried it for problems regarding content scanning. It is definitely worth a shot though.)

• Like 1

i added a bunch of games and I think it tried to update during the DNS issues. Now I have this issue. Tried removing ad re-adding paths but it doesnt show any covers at all now. When you say clear cache are you talking about doing it in Aurora (where?) or NXE?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

i added a bunch of games and I think it tried to update during the DNS issues. Now I have this issue. Tried removing ad re-adding paths but it doesnt show any covers at all now. When you say clear cache are you talking about doing it in Aurora (where?) or NXE?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Clear it in NXE...

Hi - I fixed this by setting the depth to 1, then rebooting. Then I started adjusting the depth 1 by 1 until my games showed up.