RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Pulseeey

LiNK won't open

I passed all the tests, ports are open, JQE360 is linked, the plugin is always on and F3Plugin is loaded.

The game is Black Ops 2 (TU4) & i boot the game from Xbox 360 Games and not file manager or xex menu.

I press the guide button, everything is there, temps, FSD home, System Link is not grayed, i can click it but when i click it, nothing happens, nothing opens, not noise, nothing.

Why is this, anybody else have this and resolved it?

Is there any dash launch or any setting that blocks it? i have dash launch 3.05 and the latest FSD.

Xbox is connected via a wireless adapter not etherenet

Connect xbox directly to internet(with no router) to solve problem. I had the same problem(wired) for some reason my router is not getting connected to lobbies. Dont know what happen but before this incident i had no problem with router it work fine but now im getting this BS incompatible network compatible message. I can see all game lobbies but cant join them and like you a i did a test and past all. So i directly connect the internet to the xbox without the router and it works. That the only solution i have for this problem.

How do you suppose i do that, i need a router to get to the internet.. i am wireless at the minute, using a wireless xbox adapter.

I don't even see rooms or nothing opens, no spinning circles.. i just click system link in guide menu and absolutely nothing happens.

link.JQE360.com is recognizing my xbox because it says im in main lobby when im in BO2, but click system link, and nothing happens.

How do you suppose i do that, i need a router to get to the internet.. i am wireless at the minute, using a wireless xbox adapter.

I don't even see rooms or nothing opens, no spinning circles.. i just click system link in guide menu and absolutely nothing happens.

link.JQE360.com is recognizing my xbox because it says im in main lobby when im in BO2, but click system link, and nothing happens.

Wow you cant see lobbies that wierd, Im playing halo 4 but i have the same problems as u but i can see lobbies not join them. But when i disconnect my router and connect my xbox directly to the modem i can join the lobbies. But a couples days before i can join lobbies with my router so i dont know wtf happen. I dont know its it my router or the damn LINK. because i pass all the test. Like i said before just connect your xbox directly to your modem it should fix the problem.