RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
awgtpstaw

XUI Scene Default Focus

I have a xui scene with a default focus set as say 'Large Button' is there anyway i can make it so as a once off just with the default focus it waits 15 frames? without making it do that every single time that item is 're' focused?? i can make it default focus nothing but id rather have it wait 15 frames for a small animation then auto/default focus 'Large Button'.. any help would be great. thanks all

I have a xui scene with a default focus set as say 'Large Button' is there anyway i can make it so as a once off just with the default focus it waits 15 frames? without making it do that every single time that item is 're' focused?? i can make it default focus nothing but id rather have it wait 15 frames for a small animation then auto/default focus 'Large Button'.. any help would be great. thanks all

1. some stuff you can not do without coding added to aurora..

2. what are you trying to accomplish? as some stuff just can not be done due to how linked coverflow is in the programming