RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Xbox freeze at logo

I wanted to update my dash with xe swizzy GUI 2.0 (idk the name) and simple nand flasher. In the forum topic it says delete launch.ini but I forgot to do it. Now my Xbox is stuck at the logo sign. I need a solution without using a wire to connect the hard drive to the computer.

I wanted to update my dash with xe swizzy GUI 2.0 (idk the name) and simple nand flasher. In the forum topic it says delete launch.ini but I forgot to do it. Now my Xbox is stuck at the logo sign. I need a solution without using a wire to connect the hard drive to the computer.

Where did it say to delete the launch.ini?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Where did it say to delete the launch.ini?

Sent from my SM-G903F

It was on another forums. I messed up. I just need a solution to get past the boot screen.

It's probably a bad flash/image, where did you download my tools from?

Sent from my SM-G903F

It's probably a bad flash/image, where did you download my tools from?

Sent from my SM-G903F

You misunderstood, it didn't freeze when I deleted launch.ini but when I tried again I forgot to delete launch.ini and it freezed.

So, what did you do so far exactly?

Sent from my SM-G903F

It doesn't tell me what steps you have done so far, my crystal ball is out of order atm, waiting for it to come back from the service i sent it in for...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I did all of them. Plz I just need a solution on how to get pass the boot screen.

I did all of them. Plz I just need a solution on how to get pass the boot screen.

Ok, try removing all your storage devices, see if it tries to start anything at that point, if it does - great! we can somewhat easily salvage it (dump and redo it using the tutorial in my signature below, use the files linked to by that and NOT what's in the other one you read)

Ok, try removing all your storage devices, see if it tries to start anything at that point, if it does - great! we can somewhat easily salvage it (dump and redo it using the tutorial in my signature below, use the files linked to by that and NOT what's in the other one you read)

It got passed the boot screen without the hard drive.

It got passed the boot screen without the hard drive.

Ok, put an empty launch.ini on a FAT32 USB drive and boot with the HDD in, if you have XEXMenu installed, you can delete the launch.ini from the hdd

Ok, put an empty launch.ini on a FAT32 USB drive and boot with the HDD in, if you have XEXMenu installed, you can delete the launch.ini from the hdd

You mean a launch.ini without text inside?

You mean a launch.ini without text inside?

Yes

Sent from my SM-G903F

Just a side note, there has never been a reason to erase/modify the launch.ini for the console to be updated.

Well there is a reason for this method.

Well there is a reason for this method.

Yes, it's likely down to the files they say to use, as se7sins often used to say to use latest (unofficial) junk, using the official files shouldn't ever cause a problem if the file is still there, if it does, it's most likely down to a bad config or a bug in whatever is launched due to the config

Sent from my SM-G903F