RealModScene

Greeting everyone.

I need help guys, I have a *Corona RGH xbox 360 E* which play perfectly fine, But I am a bit concerned about the temperature of the console.

I'll include info down below:

CPU target: 82

GPU target: 78

EDRAM: 76

Fan speed: 70 

Note: The fan speed is good for me, i don't need to change that only if it absolutely necessary.

These are the temperature aurora showing:

IMG_20160805_004655.jpg

Now the question is do these temperature [ considering the very hot weather ] are normal? If no, what do i need to do to make it drop?

Those temps would be imo about average however i would prefer to get lower still by as much as poss.The fan speed is irrelevant as you should be using auto temp option,this will increase/decrease fan speed depending on target temp setting

Can't remember off hand what my settings are however the range below is my optimum across all my 360 jtag's

processor 45-50 degrees C

graphics 45-40

memory 40-35

• Like 1

Those temps would be imo about average however i would prefer to get lower still by as much as poss.The fan speed is irrelevant as you should be using auto temp option,this will increase/decrease fan speed depending on target temp setting

Can't remember off hand what my settings are however the range below is my optimum across all my 360 jtag's

processor 45-50 degrees C

graphics 45-40

memory 40-35

Where is the auto temp option?

Where is the auto temp option?

It's the default setting... just remove whatever override you have ;)

Untick the fan speed option & then the sliders on the left can be adjusted manually to set the desired auto temp in the dashlaunch app.i think you have to save before exiting as well

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MopDreads said:

Is the temp in dashluanch Fahrenheit or celsius?

It should be Celsius, but I think there's an option for Fahrenheit?? Might not be though.. definitely Celsius though 

There's a check box that decides it. Bottom right if i recall correctly. In same section fan speed is set.  Hmmm ok perhaps not same section temp is set however why can't you see the temp in dashlaunch it's in top right corner & shows whatever it was set too i.e c or f

from web searching images of dashlaunch

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DgNA010SvQY/maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

For xbox slim and slim E, anything below 65 degrees is fine. Remember that trying to lower the temperature too much will make your cooler noisy, and shorten the cooler's useful life. The Ideal is 55 degrees as a cpu target, so in idle, it will not be noisy or spinning cooler too fast. Also, if you don't use your dvd drive, I recommend removing it, also removing the internal hd bracket, and making a mod to connect the hd to the outside of the xbox (the hd generates heat, which will be trapped inside of the xbox). There is a big difference in temperature on the xbox without the dvd drive, and the internal hd (up to 15 degrees).