RealModScene
bundito

How to change color in text lists like Settings menu?

How do I change that color value?

I figured out how to change the color of the buttons and a few other things (by editing the files in Images\Visuals\Xui...), but I can't find this main text color being set anywhere.

Anyone care to share a tip or two with a newbie? I'd really appreciate it.

How do I change that color value?

I figured out how to change the color of the buttons and a few other things (by editing the files in Images\Visuals\Xui...), but I can't find this main text color being set anywhere.

Anyone care to share a tip or two with a newbie? I'd really appreciate it.

check "Xuibutton" in skin.xur.. most of the text color is held within "aurora_skin.xur" 

• Like 1

Thanks felida. I'll probably never catch up to you, but I'm determined to figure some of this stuff out!

What about items like these... the background colors for Servers, Xbox Marketplace, Unity, etc...

t572jZk.png

I found and changed a lot of the UI elements by digging around inside Aurora_Skin.xur this morning (starting at 3:30am - couldn't sleep), but I can't find this.

Any more help?

What about items like these... the background colors for Servers, Xbox Marketplace, Unity, etc...

t572jZk.png

I found and changed a lot of the UI elements by digging around inside Aurora_Skin.xur this morning (starting at 3:30am - couldn't sleep), but I can't find this.

Any more help?

It is all in the skin.xur mate..

The fun lies in finding it, then!

Yeah.. lol.. i cant remember the name.. but yeah the keyframes are whats important to look at.. like "focus" and "normal" ect.