RealModScene
mrknorton

[REQ] Halo Reach Battleship Blockade

Does anyone have the map and the game type mode that these guys play in the first part of the video?

It seems they're called "Battleship Blockade" but I can't find them. It would be great if someone could share them here 

They can share the information about them, but no downloads...

You're the moderator, so you decide. But can I ask you why? These files aren't protected by copyright.  :unsure:

These maps and modes are created by the community and are freely downloadable. Technically you need only the file name to search and an Xbox Live Silver account.

Unfortunately I can't find the files on halo.bungie.net and even if I find them I can't connect to Xbox Live with my jtag to download

So I was hoping that someone who had already downloaded the map/mode on his Xbox could copy the files and share them. 

If links are not allowed, any information to find and download these files will be appreciated  :turned:

You're the moderator, so you decide. But can I ask you why? These files aren't protected by copyright.  :unsure:

These maps and modes are created by the community and are freely downloadable. Technically you need only the file name to search and an Xbox Live Silver account.

Unfortunately I can't find the files on halo.bungie.net and even if I find them I can't connect to Xbox Live with my jtag to download

So I was hoping that someone who had already downloaded the map/mode on his Xbox could copy the files and share them. 

If links are not allowed, any information to find and download these files will be appreciated  :turned:

They're a form of DLC, are they not?

Actually, no. This is just a map someone made and showcased it on YouTube. If it was DLC, the person who wanted it would have to go to the Xbox Store/Marketplace. But that's not how it's done. :p

It's done from the game itself using File Share

Your best option is to either buy a retail Xbox 360 and get it that way. Unless you have an Xbox One, you should be able to get it. As Halo: Reach is Backwards compatible ;)

I'm sorry to say, but the links are no longer available. First time I've seen this kind of game mode and map, and I wanted to try it. :(

I'll see if I can find it for you. But the original links on the YT video don't work anymore. Mostly because it's "HaloChannel" now, no longer "HaloWaypoint"

[EDIT]

I couldn't find it, I've searched for good while. Most links I found were either broken or "404 Not Found." It would seem your only option is what I suggested to you above. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

They are user-generated content and downloadable for free, so I don't consider them DLC  :unsure:

I'm sorry to say, but the links are no longer available. First time I've seen this kind of game mode and map, and I wanted to try it. :(

I'll see if I can find it for you. But the original links on the YT video don't work anymore. Mostly because it's "HaloChannel" now, no longer "HaloWaypoint"

[EDIT]

I couldn't find it, I've searched for good while. Most links I found were either broken or "404 Not Found." It would seem your only option is what I suggested to you above. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

Yes, link in video description is broken. Zero results when I search on the Bungie site. I think the only solution is to search & download it directly from the game, but it requires Xbox Live  :sweat:

Yes, link in video description is broken. Zero results when I search on the Bungie site. I think the only solution is to search & download it directly from the game, but it requires Xbox Live  :sweat:

Well like I've suggested before, your best option is to use (or buy) a retail Xbox 360, and get the map/game type that way. Or you could have a friend help you with this. Sorry again for not being of any more help. :(

By the way, you could always get a good price on some Xbox 360's on eBay. That's how I got mine, brand new for about $85.

[EDIT]

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=Xbox+360+Slim+4GB&rt=nc&LH_RPA=1

I have it set for Returns Accepted. I forgot to mention, this is also a listing of 4GB Slims. This is the best I can do.

Gentlemen, I found it! I thought that someone could be interested :thumbsup:

Here are the fixed links to Halo Waypoint
Battleship Blockade Gametype by Oakley HiDef
Battleship Blockade Map by Oakley HiDef

and here are the files, downloaded directly from Xbox Live
Battleship-blockade.zip

You have to change the owner of the files to use it

IFlPr7X.png

1. extract the archive, there are 2 files (map + gametype)
2. import the 2 files and your Xbox 360 profile in Horizon (or similar programs)
3. copy the Profile ID, Device ID and Console ID from your profile and overwrite the Profile ID/Device ID/Console ID of the 2 files
4. save, rehash & resign all
5. move the 2 files to the Xbox. Path is Hdd1 / Content / your-profile-folder / 4D53085B / 00000001 /
6. launch Halo Reach and play

Obviously I didn't spend $80 for a free map  :laughing:  a friend owed me a favour. Enjoy :turned:

• Like 5