RealModScene
bundito

Need help making a simple non-animated background

Maybe I'll get to animated eventually, but for right now, I'm just looking to add a plain ol' ordinary background image to Aurora. I've got my 1280x720 .png file ready, but I have no idea where to put it.

I found a tutorial for making animated skins, but that was extremely complicated and a lot more than I needed.

I succeeded and got my loading screen done, but can't figure out how to do a background image.

Like I said, nothing fancy, just a static image.

A cookie for whoever can help!

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Maybe I'll get to animated eventually, but for right now, I'm just looking to add a plain ol' ordinary background image to Aurora. I've got my 1280x720 .png file ready, but I have no idea where to put it.

I found a tutorial for making animated skins, but that was extremely complicated and a lot more than I needed.

I succeeded and got my loading screen done, but can't figure out how to do a background image.

Like I said, nothing fancy, just a static image.

A cookie for whoever can help!

Thanks in advance.

If all you really need to do is add a background image, then why not add it to Aurora's Background folder and be done with it, like shown here

If all you really need to do is add a background image, then why not add it to Aurora's Background folder and be done with it, like shown here

Thanks for that. I may use that in the short term. Long term, I'd like to make and distribute a full proper skin (an xzp file), so I'd like to have it built in. Or distribute my skin with a variety of optional backgrounds.

• Like 1