RealModScene
bundito

Can't save keyframes in skins

Hi everybody.

Sorry for posting this all over the place, but I'm trying to get some help.

I'm trying to make a new skin (starting with a loading screen) and can't do it. The problem is that I can't save my keyframes. I've followed the video posted by felida (http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5378-tutorial-changing-the-loading-screen/) a zillion times, second by second.

I'm doing the exact same thing he is, just with a different image. But my keyframes won't stay set when I reload the file. That means, of course, that they don't show up when I load the skin on the console.

Here's a video of me trying to do it.

Has ANYONE seen this? I refuse to believe I'm a unicorn in this world filled with skins for Naruto, Batman, and a ton of football clubs. I'm starting to go bald from tearing out my hair.

My system is Win7 32-bit, my XUI tool is version 2.0.21256.0. I'm also missing the "2" key on this keyboard, but that's just because my wifey dropped a golf putter on it. 

I'll give a cookie (and maybe even a PayPal donation) to anyone who can help me solve this.

Thanks in advance.

(Again, sorry for all the x-posts. I'm new here and trying to find an active forum. I have hope for this one.)

• Like 1

Mine doesnt save/set as well.. But it DOES show up in xbox when i try ..i even did once again just to be sure and it does show up even when there are no keyframes.. Dont know whats the problem.. Most probably like Felida said xdk has bugs..

My xdk version is 2.0.21119.0..

Hey! Mine worked too! What in the hell? Can you imagine being a developer (or even a homebrewer) and trying to work with such buggy and unpredictable tools? It would drive me crazy. But I used to be a back-end web developer, so...

Mine doesnt save/set as well.. But it DOES show up in xbox when i try ..i even did once again just to be sure and it does show up even when there are no keyframes.. Dont know whats the problem.. Most probably like Felida said xdk has bugs..

My xdk version is 2.0.21119.0..

Hey! Mine worked too! What in the hell? Can you imagine being a developer (or even a homebrewer) and trying to work with such buggy and unpredictable tools? It would drive me crazy. But I used to be a back-end web developer, so...

ok.. so i have been able to recreate the issue.. and found a fix.. if you just set the image keyframes up and dont move the image any, i guess XUITOOL see's it as "not modifying" anything, hence the keyframes dont save/show.. to fix, just move the image a lil bit in one of the keyframes and move back, and the key frames will save..

weird glitch.. but seeing as we can't really report it and expect a "fix" to be implimented, just gotta deal with it haha

EDIT: XUITOOL is probably seeing as all 4 keyframes being the same, so it removes the rest.. as having 4 keyframes on something that doesn't move, is pointless(hence why it works when no keyframes are there).. or could be a coding bug.. haha

• Like 4

That's what you want in you? The frames are used mostly for animation images in the case of the skin, at least the belladega friend of 10 images called "backgroundslider10" just to mention one, I will add 14 pictures more, that is to say have now 24 and the skin obviously must be changed every frame because it is animated in your case you can use photoshop and replace that image which in this case is .jpeg or if you prefer to play with frames tries in "each" apply these properties (opacity, size, all, etc.) then save as ... Aurora_loading.xui then Export Binary (overwrite Aurora_Loading.xur you close all go to the skin and then delete Aurora_Loading.xui.Esto says the friend is like Felida: trial and error thanks to him and other fellow and this page have learned a little every day.