RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Marko Marcone Marjanovic

Api key error

hello ppl .... i  cant  connect xbox to xboxunity i try 2 or 3 solutins but noting helps ....

when i test connecting on ms dash hi say " pc dont listen "  is that a problem and how can i fix ? 

on aurora dash when i verify i fail on "ubity authenrication 

"upnp capable ruter detection

"data port reachable

"brodcast port reachable 

tnx

Well, the connection test you're running is for LiNK... did you have an account setup for xboxunity.net? you need that in order for that part to work...

and you have to "tick" the box that says "ENABLE UNITY" also..

as well as make sure xhttp is enabled in dashlaunch

@Swizzy  sure man i have acc ... i reset pass two times no resoults ..... i make other one no results .....  

@felida yes unity is enable .... 

ok, so when you input your name, then hit the "request api key" and enter your password, what happens??

api key error bla bla  tray again later .....

Did you activate your account? does the account work on your computer?

yes its work perfect on my pc ... i can login logout no problems ... its acctivate from email i recive.

Are you using a wifi connection? if so - that could be why it don't work (try with a wired connection instead)

Other issues could be that you don't type your username/password exactly the way you do on your PC... (make sure you write it EXACTLY the same way) or a problem with your network settings in the Xbox 360 dashboard - Make sure it's set to automatic for everything

its wired connection .... i type pass and username corecrt that's not the problem 

i try to finde some tutorials how to setup link and ppl do someting whit ruter they make some "port forwording" in ruter should i do the same ... btw i dont have "port forwording on my ruter :DDD

this is some creasy xbox360 i really dont know what to do no more ...

its wired connection .... i type pass and username corecrt that's not the problem 

i try to finde some tutorials how to setup link and ppl do someting whit ruter they make some "port forwording" in ruter should i do the same ... btw i dont have "port forwording on my ruter :DDD

this is some creasy xbox360 i really dont know what to do no more ...

port forwarding is only needed for HOSTING games.. not downloading TU's and such.. have you disabled "liveblock strong" in dashlaunch?? and i'm pretty sure your router DOES have portforwarding.. checkout portforward.com for more direct help per your router

port forwarding is only needed for HOSTING games.. not downloading TU's and such.. have you disabled "liveblock strong" in dashlaunch?? and i'm pretty sure your router DOES have portforwarding.. checkout portforward.com for more direct help per your router

ok so i dont need to setup ruter .... liveblock strong is disabled ... as i say i folow tutorials and do all shit in my xbox and hi dont want to connect :D  

i think the devil is inside him :D

Just make sure your network settings are set to automatic, if it doesn't work, i have no idea why

**edit:**

As i hit send, i remembered that someone mentioned resetting the network settings in the dashboard solved it for them, try that...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Just make sure your network settings are set to automatic, if it doesn't work, i have no idea why

**edit:**

As i hit send, i remembered that someone mentioned resetting the network settings in the dashboard solved it for them, try that...

Sent from my SM-G903F

in ms dashbord ?

When you are in network settings press 'rb' to go to additional settings and then there will be an option to reset network settings..(might be a little different on the latest dash)

• Like 1

i finde .... i do reset and test connection and again  "pc dont listen"

It doesn't matter what the network tests in the 360 dash says, they don't exactly work anyways as they're primarily for local network or Xbox Live connections... (Local network -> you gotta run Windows Media Center on the PC it's trying to communicate with and won't really help in this case anyways)

oke ,.. but i still have api key error on aurora dash when try to connect..

i search forum and i found couple of ppl who have the same problem as me ... and they dont solve the problem...

tell me swizzy is it problem whit aurora i run 0.5b do i need to add someting ... or the problem is dashlunch or dashboard 

this is really frustraiting

oke ,.. but i still have api key error on aurora dash when try to connect..

i search forum and i found couple of ppl who have the same problem as me ... and they dont solve the problem...

tell me swizzy is it problem whit aurora i run 0.5b do i need to add someting ... or the problem is dashlunch or dashboard 

this is really frustraiting

It's hard to say where the problem is, you'll have to tell us what kernel you're on, and what your dashlaunch settings are exactly in order for us to able to help you further

It's not a Aurora 0.5b error, that much i can tell you as alot of people have it working perfectly fine...

Easiest way use your mobile/tablet.. No hassle of transferring over to pc for the screenshots taken with aurora feature.. Basic things...

Otherwise if you want to take screenies in aurora/xbox hold activator press trigger.. Check in aurora settings what you have set up for trigger/activator and press and hold accordingly.. (Cand remember the default exactly atm)

Edit- another thing what kernel/dash version you are currently on?

ok i will but ffs i dont know how to take screenshots :D help me pls

Dashlaunch settings can be found in the file launch.ini in the root of the device you chose to save the settings...

Kernel/dash version you find in the 360 dash and you can simply write down what it says, 2.0.1####.0 or if it's really old 2.0.####.0

Sent from my SM-G903F