RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Can i get banned with xbox live silver?

JC this guy is slow or something! Talk about spoonfed :rtfm::baby:

What part of banned didn't you understand?

Seems like a simple straight answer to me! Think about it, if you are banned from say a bar or coffee shop, what does that mean? "Don't come back!" So, the same term banned has the SAME MEANING! Quite simply put, stay off of Xbox Live on your 360. If you want to keep playing on Live, play on an unmodified 360, or get an Xbox One. Easily could have looked up for this on Google. That's what it's there for. I'm really not trying to be rude, but really? My cousin knows what banned means and he's 7 years old! He doesn't even play video games yet.

Oh look, a retarded guy that is responding to a "solved" topic. Read the whole post next time and don't act like a smart guy.

that right there is priceless.Well i ask myself why would you even ask that question,it suggests you already know the answer & by some miracle was hoping there was a way,even tho all topics regarding live (which number in the millions) all say the same thing including this website "using a modded console on live will get you a ban".

@swizzy

your a saint with the patience your showing your obviously getting mellow in your old age which is why your a mod & i'm not,coz the older i get the more aggressive i've become,"hold me back !"  "hold me back !"   >>badass smiley goes here<<

You think we should have something on the home page every now and then, "Pointless Dumb Posts of The Week?" LMAO, LOL

Oh look, a retarded guy that is responding to a "solved" topic. Read the whole post next time and don't act like a smart guy.

LOL, apparently I am smart enough to realize that you're the one that started this pointless topic in the first place. Don't claim someone's "retarded" just because multiple people stated the obvious. Not only that, it's not very wise to argue with (or talk s***) someone who has been here longer than you. Weather that'd be me or Swizzy (Especially, as he's an admin) He could easily remove your account. But he's a really nice guy and very patient.

LOL, apparently I am smart enough to realize that you're the one that started this pointless topic in the first place. Don't claim someone's "retarded" just because multiple people stated the obvious. Not only that, it's not very wise to argue with someone who has been here longer than you. Weather that'd be me or Swizzy (Especially, as he's an admin)

I don't think so, you're not even smart enough to realize that there is an edit option for your posts.

I don't think so, you're not even smart enough to realize that there is an edit option for your posts.

Again, you started this topic with (quite frankly) a stupid question. If you're trying to "trigger me," it ain't working. LOL, this is your show. I'm just watching with just a bit of comedic commentary. I might get some popcorn.

Again, you started this topic with (quite frankly) a stupid question. If you're trying to "trigger me," it ain't working. LOL, this is your show. I'm just watching with just a bit of comedic commentary. I might get some popcorn.

Says the one who doesn't know the differences of Xbox Live Silver and Gold. Don't do any researching, buddy.

I don't have any popcorn left to make. Darn it! I was really in the mood for some too. Maybe I'll have some Swedish Fish candy instead. Hey Swizzy, I could send you some if you'd like, lol.

• Like 1

I dont know why but i really enjoy reading these topics and the best part is I will enjoy it even more when i read this again after some months lol am i the only one?

• Like 2

I don't have any popcorn left to make. Darn it! I was really in the mood for some too. Maybe I'll have some Swedish Fish candy instead. Hey Swizzy, I could send you some if you'd like, lol.

Says the one who's trying to get away with my statement.

Says the one who doesn't know the differences of Xbox Live Silver and Gold. Don't do any researching, buddy.

I play on XBL on my Xbox One, as you're still assuming.

Silver: Can download DLC's and a few other things. (limited access)

Gold: Able to play online, talk/message friends, download content, etc. (full access)

I dont know why but i really enjoy reading these topics and the best part is I will enjoy it even more when i read this again after some months lol am i the only one?

No, lol! XD Online forum stupidity is pure gold! Maybe he thinks we're all from YouTube comments? lol

• Like 1

I play on XBL on my Xbox One, as you're still assuming.

Silver: Can download DLC's and a few other things. (limited access)

Gold: Able to play online, talk/message friends, download content, etc. (full access)

Read the whole topic and you'll understand the reason I made this topic.

Read the whole topic and you'll understand the reason I made this topic.

I did read it, and I'm going put an end to this "debate"

You made a mistake (we all do) but covering it up doesn't help, it only makes it worse. The fact that your original question was answered with a simple answer, and you started to assume that this guy wasn't helping, which was pure stupid.

You WILL get banned if you connect to live whether it is silver or gold..

You can get all the stuff you want by getting a retail console and transferring the stuff you need to your jtag/rgh

We DONT support xbls/connecting to live here.. You will get NO support regarding that matter!!

Why are you arguing instead of helping?

As everyone has been saying; Yes, you WILL GET BANNED. You've got your answer, no need to continue unless you have a different question.

I did read it, and I'm going put an end to this "debate"

You made a mistake (we all do) but covering it up doesn't help, it only makes it worse. The fact that your original question was answered with a simple answer, and you started to assume that this guy wasn't helping, which was pure stupid.

As everyone has been saying; Yes, you WILL GET BANNED

Read the names, Lol. I wrote that for Swizzy. Again, I told you to read but you wouldn't.

Read the names, Lol. I wrote that for Swizzy.

He was saying the same thing, but worded differently. They've been trying to help, and you were making it more difficult than it was

READ CAREFULLY. Swizzy didn't even answer my question there.

Your previous posts were regarding Fakelive and Modmenu's...

In the fakelive thread, you asked if you can download DLC etc. with it enabled, and in response to that i asked you if you are connected to Xbox Live (basically asking you to use logic - it's not a real connection which means you can't download anything from it as there is no connection to download it with...) 

Again, you're making this more difficult than it is. I need to get some sleep, as I have to get ready for work soon.

Again, you're making this more difficult than it is. I need to get some sleep, as I have to get ready for work soon.

He asked me about that at my previous topic.

chill mate.. granted person IS making it more difficult that is needed.. but the person isn't blatantly attacking you.. lol

He asked me about that at my previous topic.

and to you.. the same info applies across the board, just because you make a new topic, doesn't mean the answer will change... you want DLC or what ever, use your LEGIT console, and transfer it over.. plain and simple.. if you connect your modded console to Live, it WILL be banned.. there are threads on here, as well as several results from google that will tell you this..

EDIT: it is great that M$ has moved on to ALLOW the xb1 to be a devkit, without modding them.. so people who want to tinker, can, without the use of breaking the console, and whatnot..

• Like 5

EDIT: it is great that M$ has moved on to ALLOW the xb1 to be a devkit, without modding them.. so people who want to tinker, can, without the use of breaking the console, and whatnot..

Didn't stop me from cracking it open :) been running my xb1 since 1-2 months after launch without a case (took me some time to get the money for one and find someone willing to sell me one prior to it launching officially in sweden... [emoji14]), took mine apart day one when i got it and never put it back together again, heck i don't even have any screws in it (besides those for the bd/hdd/fan)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Didn't stop me from cracking it open :) been running my xb1 since 1-2 months after launch without a case (took me some time to get the money for one and find someone willing to sell me one prior to it launching officially in sweden... [emoji14] (took mine apart day one when i got it and never put it back together again, heck i don't even have any screws in it (besides those for the bd/hdd/fan))

Sent from my SM-G903F

i meant breaking it as in getting banned/wiping nand/ect.. lol.. as well as not needing extra tools such as nand-x or w.e.. and people with crappy soldiering skills breaking stuff..

EDIT: can't wait for that universal update either.. some interesting things might happen after that lol

• Like 2

i meant breaking it as in getting banned/wiping nand/ect.. lol.. as well as not needing extra tools such as nand-x or w.e.. and people with crappy soldiering skills breaking stuff..

EDIT: can't wait for that universal update either.. some interesting things might happen after that lol

Just logged back in. I'm not sure if I understand. "Universal update?" Could you please explain? Xbox 360/One? I've never heard of this, as I've been away from RMS for sometime.

chill mate.. granted person IS making it more difficult that is needed.. but the person isn't blatantly attacking you.. lol

I'm cool man. I just can't stop laughing :lol:

Just logged back in. I'm not sure if I understand. "Universal update?" Could you please explain? Xbox 360/One? I've never heard of this, as I've been away from RMS for sometime.

it's the XB1 mate, basically ALL future games/apps will be able to play via windows 10 or xb1.. lol.. making the "unified" version of their stuff.. 

to be more precise, here is some info:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/get-started/universal-application-platform-guide

• Like 1

it's the XB1 mate, basically ALL future games/apps will be able to play via windows 10 or xb1.. lol.. making the "unified" version of their stuff.. 

to be more precise, here is some info:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/get-started/universal-application-platform-guide

oh this one! I didn't know it was called the universal update. Such as Halo Wars 2, the new (terrible) CoD, etc. I wasn't expecting the update to be coming out so early! Oh and I just rechecked my schedule, I don't even work today. Lol! Well, back to bed for me.

1 more thing, was curious about my new skin (thanks again btw, awesome job!) If say I wanted the BGM removed, do I just delete a single file with the skin editor, or is there more worked involved? (In case I wanted 2 versions, one with bgm, one w/o)

oh this one! I didn't know it was called the universal update. Such as Halo Wars 2, the new (terrible) CoD, etc. I wasn't expecting the update to be coming out so early! Oh and I just rechecked my schedule, I don't even work today. Lol! Well, back to bed for me.

1 more thing, was curious about my new skin (thanks again btw, awesome job!) If say I wanted the BGM removed, do I just delete a single file with the skin editor, or is there more worked involved? (In case I wanted 2 versions, one with bgm, one w/o)

yeah just delete the song1.xma or w.e the name is, and due to file not being there (or same name, this makes it super easy to change), it wont play 

EDIT: if you want a diff song, just replace the file with another, and that one will play instead of the other..

EDIT 2: about the update, its called several names, "summer update" or "anniversary update" ect. but i believe it will come AUG 2nd. that's when the new updates are planned to roll out on win10, so one can easily assume it will happen with xb1