RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Can i get banned with xbox live silver?

You WILL get banned if you connect to live whether it is silver or gold..

You can get all the stuff you want by getting a retail console and transferring the stuff you need to your jtag/rgh

We DONT support xbls/connecting to live here.. You will get NO support regarding that matter!!

• Like 4

You WILL get banned if you connect to live whether it is silver or gold..

You can get all the stuff you want by getting a retail console and transferring the stuff you need to your jtag/rgh

We DONT support xbls/connecting to live here.. You will get NO support regarding that matter!!

I asked something similar to this in my previous post..

I asked something similar to this in my previous post..

Your previous posts were regarding Fakelive and Modmenu's...

In the fakelive thread, you asked if you can download DLC etc. with it enabled, and in response to that i asked you if you are connected to Xbox Live (basically asking you to use logic - it's not a real connection which means you can't download anything from it as there is no connection to download it with...)

In the fakelive thread, you asked if you can download DLC etc. with it enabled, and in response to that i asked you if you are connected to Xbox Live (basically asking you to use logic - it's not a real connection which means you can't download anything from it as there is no connection to download it with...)

Why are you arguing instead of helping?

Oh and the other guy that answered after you in that post was talking about Xbox Live.

Why are you arguing instead of helping?

I am helping... i'm just not always spoon feeding everyone by giving people the information they need to think a little bit themselves... i just explained above that fakelive don't let you download anything...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I am helping... i'm just not always spoon feeding everyone by giving people the information they need to think a little bit themselves... i just explained above that fakelive don't let you download anything...

Sent from my SM-G903F

The topic is "XBOX LIVE SILVER" not "FAKELIVE".

The topic is "XBOX LIVE SILVER" not "FAKELIVE".

Yes, i know that, i'm just responding to you mentioning other threads... are you in a bad mood today or something? You seem very angry/hostile atm... calm down will you? And please do use the edit function, it's there for a reason ;)

To answer your doublepost:

Oh and the other guy that answered after you in that post was talking about Xbox Live.

How so? He explained a bit more what fakelive does, and he was telling you he wouldn't be going on xbl with a hacked system...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes, i know that, i'm just responding to you mentioning other threads... are you in a bad mood today or something? You seem very angry/hostile atm... calm down will you? And please do use the edit function, it's there for a reason ;)

To answer your doublepost:

How so? He explained a bit more what fakelive does, and he was telling you he wouldn't be going on xbl with a hacked system...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You're still not answering my question.

You're still not answering my question.

I'm pretty sure the first answer is sufficent...

You'll get banned regardless of Silver or Gold, just connecting to Xbox LIVE with a modified console is a breach of the EULA that YOU accepted by creating the account...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I'm pretty sure the first answer is sufficent...

You'll get banned regardless of Silver or Gold, just connecting to Xbox LIVE with a modified console is a breach of the EULA that YOU accepted by creating the account...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can I still download games and stuff? This is not about Xbox Live hacking, this is about Xbox Live knowledge.

Can I still download games and stuff? This is not about Xbox Live hacking, this is about Xbox Live knowledge.

Are you seriously not reading what i'm saying at all? both me AND Atifkazia explained to you that CONNECTING TO XBOX LIVE GETS YOU BANNED

Connecting isn't hacking, or even playing... it's the simple act of connecting to the servers, if you want to download games etc. you have to connect to the servers...

Are you seriously not reading what i'm saying at all? both me AND Atifkazia explained to you that CONNECTING TO XBOX LIVE GETS YOU BANNED

Connecting isn't hacking, or even playing... it's the simple act of connecting to the servers, if you want to download games etc. you have to connect to the servers...

define "BANNED"

Does it mean i can't connect to servers?

define "BANNED"

BANNED means:

verb (used with object), banned, banning.

to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict:

to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.

Quoted from: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banned which i found by googling for "define banned" on google, first link in the response...

When you get banned from Xbox LIVE, you are prohibited/forbidden/blocked from using the Xbox LIVE servers regardless of what you're trying to do with them (you're blocked from connecting essentially)

BANNED means:

verb (used with object), banned, banning.

to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict:

to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.

Quoted from: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banned which i found by googling for "define banned" on google, first link in the response...

When you get banned from Xbox LIVE, you are prohibited/forbidden/blocked from using the Xbox LIVE servers regardless of what you're trying to do with them (you're blocked from connecting essentially)

How about this post? http://psx-scene.com/forums/f170/xbox-live-silver-now-available-banned-consoles-85601/

That post was made 5 years ago on a PS3 related forum...

Essentially, the guy got profile banned, not console banned (probably cursing other players or modding savegames)... and they're talking about flashed drives, something completely different from what you have (your system is totally hacked, allowing you to patch memory and whatnot, while flashed drives only allow you to play burnt games (pirate copies essentially))

Essentially, the guy got profile banned, not console banned (probably cursing other players or modding savegames)... and they're talking about flashed drives, something completely different from what you have (your system is totally hacked, allowing you to patch memory and whatnot, while flashed drives only allow you to play burnt games (pirate copies essentially))

not to mention, that forum post even says "jtag will still be blocked, for obvious reasons" lolol..

some people.. i swear..

but idk if i will get banned

that right there is priceless.Well i ask myself why would you even ask that question,it suggests you already know the answer & by some miracle was hoping there was a way,even tho all topics regarding live (which number in the millions) all say the same thing including this website "using a modded console on live will get you a ban".

@swizzy

your a saint with the patience your showing your obviously getting mellow in your old age which is why your a mod & i'm not,coz the older i get the more aggressive i've become,"hold me back !"  "hold me back !"   >>badass smiley goes here<<

• Like 5

This seems to be  the theme of the week here...  Thanks Team Xecuter!!! 

I wish they'd just provide support for their own services, I can totally empathize with you Swizzy when you have to constantly explain this to people who either want DLC, Mod Menus on Official servers, or stealth services....

• Like 3

It says Glitch 2 on dashlaunch. Does it mean that I have an RGH2?

It says Glitch 2 on dashlaunch. Does it mean that I have an RGH2?

Yes, you have RGH 2.0

Sent from my SM-G903F

JC this guy is slow or something! Talk about spoonfed  :rtfm::baby:

What part of banned didn't you understand?

You WILL get banned if you connect to live whether it is silver or gold.

Seems like a simple straight answer to me! Think about it, if you are banned from say a bar or coffee shop, what does that mean? "You're not allowed here anymore. Don't come back!" So, the same term banned has the SAME MEANING! Quite simply put, stay off of Xbox Live on your 360. If you want to keep playing on Live, play on an unmodified 360, or get an Xbox One. Easily could have looked up for this on Google. That's what it's there for. I'm really not trying to be rude, but really? My cousin knows what banned means and he's 7 years old! He doesn't even play video games yet.