RealModScene
Rayen Ghali

Xbox live multiplayer using a Xbox 360 Jtag

1- I meant on this forum + I couldn't find an answer using google just tutorials and ...

2- So who are the launchers of aurora and are the creators of the next release (Nova or Aurora 0.6) ? and how can i contact gligli and tiros ??

3- That's isn't logic bro,  I can't believe that you pay for games you can play the same for free knowing that it won't change anything for you because even the developpers doesn't care anymore about our console

1- I meant on this forum + I couldn't find an answer using google just tutorials and ...

2- So who are the launchers of aurora and are the creators of the next release (Nova or Aurora 0.6) ? and how can i contact gligli and tiros ??

3- That's isn't logic bro,  I can't believe that you pay for games you can play the same for free knowing that it won't change anything for you because even the developpers doesn't care anymore about our console

1. the same stuff was brought up, and like Swizzy ALREADY told you, that stuff isn't allowed here.. so you "should" drop the subject

2. Team Phoenix made Aurora(and maintains it), but Aurora is just a custom application, like xexmenu/FSD/ect. and i'm pretty sure YOU can't contact them(gligli and tiros).. haha

3. logic is YOU have been told a FEW times, what YOU do, ISN'T what EVERYONE else does.. but i guess i "SHOULD" say, that if it wasn't for people sharing, then YOU wouldn't have your games.. and people like me who DO pay for their games, will have em still.. you're "LOGIC" is flawed..

EDIT: and "IF" the developers didnt care, then how come there is "backwards compatibility" on xb1? or people getting banned?? even SONY got the idea after losing so much on ps3 that ps4 requires payment for their services..

• Like 1

2- So who are the launchers of aurora and are the creators of the next release (Nova or Aurora 0.6) ? and how can i contact gligli and tiros ??

3- That's isn't logic bro, I can't believe that you pay for games you can play the same for free knowing that it won't change anything for you because even the developpers doesn't care anymore about our console

1) out of all my posts alone i believe atleast telling 10 people about this matter.. And thats just me and im NOT a very old member of this site..

2)Aurora is a homebrew app/ custom game launcher/ and os for xbox i would say.. It is developed by Team Phoenix

3) if you know how much the devs work on the games and you understand their pain then you wouldnt be stealing games.. You will understand this when you have your own product that costs say 10$ and you go on selling it and people instead of buying it from you they will steal it .. And for all your hardwork you wont get paid.. Some/most of us dont like stealing other peoples work so we buy they game even there are places where you can get it for free..

And also my observation is you think the main reason hackforxbox/jtag/rgh were created because to get the games for free... YOU ARE WRONG

Edit- exactly Felida thats what i mean..

• Like 3

Edit- exactly Felida thats what i mean..

great minds think alike.. haha.. is all good, we posted at nearly the same exact time.. haha

• Like 1

1- i searched , found nothing ,  so i posted here that's all maybe i should've looked more andmaybe not cuz this was faster and better

2- I was looking for someone to develop an os where he uses stealth servers to play all games online

3- agree to disagree at this point

Thx for ur help no need for more replies to this topic you can close it

1- i searched , found nothing ,  so i posted here that's all maybe i should've looked more andmaybe not cuz this was faster and better

2- I was looking for someone to develop an os where he uses stealth servers to play all games online

3- agree to disagree at this point

Thx for ur help no need for more replies to this topic you can close it

the whole "uses steath" would be a dashlaunch thing, not an OS thing.. but yeah.. 

so to answer the question: it's not "entirely" possible mate.. and MOST wont do it..

am surprised they havnt been made a moderator, as they have done more for the scene, then you probably ever will. Another true hacker, maybe not as skilled as some, but has the right idea.

so its like clash of clans where u donate shit they make u elder or co-leader but here u gotta contribute help people and know tons of shit really tons of fukin shit  lololololool

As the real question of the thread starter is clarified, and most postings are offtopic,

closed.

• Like 2