RealModScene
Rayen Ghali

Xbox live multiplayer using a Xbox 360 Jtag

SO i've been looking for a way to play gta v , battlefield , titanfall.. and even call of duty black ops 2 online multplayer over the xbox live , the official servers of every game without paying for xboxgold and all that shit, using of course my xbox jtag so i just found this post and then more searching on ways to not gettin banned i found this . (tHERE ARE BYPASSES OF GTA V , BATTLEFIELD ..)

i also lwatched lots of tutorials , gameplays and all and there are actually lots of people playing  gta online, bo2, .. over the xbox live using an xbox jtag so i'm asking if that was possible even if i'm risking to get banned.

And if the creaters of aurora could actually make it possible for jtag users to play over the xbox live using this post  in their next release ;aurora 0.6b or nova... ??

We dont support any kind of Xbox Live Stealth Services. Links deleted !

Dr.Gonzo.

We're not going to make XBL available to JTAG/RGH users, we're strongly against any such service (there's plenty of services that are so called "stealth servers" which basically act as a middle man patching the data sent to microsoft to prevent you from getting banned...)

You won't get any support with that on these forums i'm afraid...

So it works? it is possible right ?

But you're saying that this is illegal however all the jtag system is also illegal so why don't you get users what they all want the possibility to play online games whithout paying. You gave us the possibility to play all xbox 360 games for free additioned to some multplayer games over the link so why won't you support this and accomplish the dream of all jtag users ??

But you're saying that this is illegal however all the jtag system is also illegal so why don't you get users what they all want the possibility to play online games whithout paying. You gave us the possibility to play all xbox 360 games for free additioned to some multplayer games over the link so why won't you support this and accomplish the dream of all jtag users ??

It's not illegal to modify your console... i'm not saying the stealth services are illegal either, they're just against our principals...

I don't owe jtag/rgh users anything, also... we didn't hack it so you can play pirated games etc. we did it because it was a fun challenge and we wanted to make our own games/apps... the part where you can play pirate copies of games is primarily a side effect of it...

Most of us help ppl under the assumption they actually own a copy of the games they want to play... if you like a game, buy it... support the developers!

Sent from my SM-G903F

But you're saying that this is illegal however all the jtag system is also illegal so why don't you get users what they all want the possibility to play online games whithout paying. You gave us the possibility to play all xbox 360 games for free additioned to some multplayer games over the link so why won't you support this and accomplish the dream of all jtag users ??

1. Games played on LiNK doesn't EMULATE the servers in anyway, it just makes games "patched" to think that anyone connecting to you, is in your home, as well as within 30ms ping. (and only SO MANY games, support LAN play, and the list has DRASTICALLY gotten smaller on nextgen)

2. The mod allows you to run "UNSIGNED CODE".. what you do with it, is on you, and ONLY you.. NO ONE ELSE is responsible with what you do with it, like YOU are stating.

3. "Stealth Servers" ARE illegal, ESPECIALLY in the US.. ANY ATTEMPT circumvent/emulate the servers are illegal.. PERIOD! this was defined in court cases when people were "emulating" World Of Warcraft servers. People "seem" to get away with it.. due to M$ not pushing it, but again, the "ban hammer" ban's the box, and that box can never EVER connect to XBL regularly(even to just watch stuff like netflix).. BUT M$ can find you via IP, and lock your ass up, just like people get caught downloading movie torrents... they just haven't pushed to that extreme.

4. Modifying the console ISN'T illegal, as defined in the SUPREME COURT V. GEOHOTZ. bypassing DRM/COPYRIGHT IS ILLEGAL!

• Like 7

So playing all games offline or using link without paying is legal, but playing online is illegal ???I don't understand you at this point

However i only wanted to post this here because i thought you were hackers!

but i guess you're just afraid about that"ban hammer" or ...

So playing all games offline or using link without paying is legal, but playing online is illegal ???I don't understand you at this point

As swizzy said.. it is against RealModScene's principals.. dunno if he means Team Phoenix also..

And wtf you mean "not paying"? Most of use actually own our games.. meaning we paid for the game..

And with this.. people who do "LAN parties" ,which what is basically what LiNK is, is totally legal, as the games have been developed to allow it..

This was VERY popular with early Halo games..

Now-a-days.. game dev's make SERVER SIDED games.. meaning NO LAN POSSIBILITIES..

Or if they DO have LAN capabilities.. they are crippled versions.. ex. Black ops 3, even on xbox one, they support LAN, but you dont have access to gobblegums/dr monty's/ect. when using LAN

You wanna play on XBL, then take your ass on and PAY for someone to use their stealth servers.. or better yet.. use a non modded system and pay for your games.. instead of fucking stealing..

And you need to learn what the fuck the term "hacker" means.. and know there are people who do illegal shit, and people who do legal shit.. most here do legal shit.. now seriously shut it..

• Like 6

You have no fucking idea what a "Hacker" is bro. You got it twisted with a Warez d00d. Next thing you know you'll say Hackers write virii and break into banks to steal money....

This kind of stigma is why the Hacker scene has been jaded with lamer elf's since the early 80's I hate you scumbag wannabe motherfuckers with extreme prejudice..

You're the reason Metal shop got shut down as many times as it did, YOU'RE the kinda  mental midget that is responsible for the scrutiny that alt.2600, Defcon, r00t, cDc, l0pht and Black Cat faced all these years. You give everyone who has always been out of the norm with developing stuff and learning and making things work the we want them to a BAD NAME. GTFO of here with that shit!!

I'm glad people like you are too fucking stupid to figure out telnet and IRC....

People like this always fuck a good thing up, just like what happened with the demoscene when they all got associated as warez distro...

It's not illegal to modify your console... i'm not saying the stealth services are illegal either, they're just against our principals...

I don't owe jtag/rgh users anything, also... we didn't hack it so you can play pirated games etc. we did it because it was a fun challenge and we wanted to make our own games/apps... the part where you can play pirate copies of games is primarily a side effect of it...

Most of us help ppl under the assumption they actually own a copy of the games they want to play... if you like a game, buy it... support the developers!

Sent from my SM-G903F

I wish I could LIKE this reply sooooo much!!!

• Like 6

We're not afraid of the banhammer, that's just lame...

We just don't care to mess up XBL for everyone else, just look at link, tons of cheaters on there... you think it's fun to get killed by some scumbag asshole that uses cheats because he/she can't play the game? I mean, they'll use wallhacks and whatnot so they can kill you, but you can't kill them... this makes the game no fun for anyone...

Microsoft don't care about LiNK because it doesn't disrupt XBL and it all it really does is setup a virtual network for those wanting to play system link but can't be in the same house...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Been playing h2v online the past few months,the cheaters that turn up on it (usually Colombian & a few algerians)  there reckon they're pro's lmao,however it's the same as above they spoil it for everyone else

I just pop into these threads to see a noob get logic bombed by admin.

And post hilarious comments like this one that puts a smile on my face :)

exactly hahaha this made my day :D
  • Like 3

There is no logic in what they're all saying , so they moded a console so most of normal jtag users "not the stupid ones" play all the games want for free,  which  only means that every thing they 'the good hackeres" did is absolutely illegal, then they decided to stop there and pay money to play some games (they were able to play for free) and decided to patch something called link to play one or two online multipayer games with 2 jundred when they are able to play them with 2 millon ppl . WHAT LOGIC ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ???? 

And do not tell me it's cuz it's not human and we should support the developpers knowing that there are no futur releases for the xbox 360

We're not afraid of the banhammer, that's just lame...

We just don't care to mess up XBL for everyone else, just look at link, tons of cheaters on there... you think it's fun to get killed by some scumbag asshole that uses cheats because he/she can't play the game? I mean, they'll use wallhacks and whatnot so they can kill you, but you can't kill them... this makes the game no fun for anyone...

Microsoft don't care about LiNK because it doesn't disrupt XBL and it all it really does is setup a virtual network for those wanting to play system link but can't be in the same house...

Sent from my SM-G903F

This is the answer i was looking for you actually made me change my mind, now knowing about the cheaters, i actually prefer your system link than playing with annoying cheaters . Thx bro 

However for all other stupid ass****s who started insulting me because of a question try to respect others and inform them about what they don't know, instead of insulting like ass****s (felida  and other f***er static ...) so you two go find a psychic and grow up little bi****s 

No one has offended you, they have only expressed on the subject Xbox Live Stealth Services.

However for all other stupid ass****s who started insulting me because of a question try to respect others and inform them about what they don't know, instead of insulting like ass****s (RMS junior and other f***er RMS master) so you two go find a psychic and grow up little bi****s 

What is your problem ?

Some Users have a different opinion to the subject, but that is no reason to become abusive. Even if doesn't fit you.

greets.

• Like 2

No one has offended you, they have only expressed on the subject Xbox Live Stealth Services.

What is your problem ?

Some Users have a different opinion to the subject, but that is no reason to become abusive. Even if doesn't fit you.

greets.

sorry i didn't mean TThe RMS i only meant felida and static ... because they start insulting which madi it clear they are stupid guys who doesn't even know how to express an opinon without insulting and mocking the pêrson with an opposite idea sorry dr. gonzo

Please dont perform double or multipostings. If you want add more informations, please edit your last Postings !

Dr.Gonzo

This is the answer i was looking for you actually made me change my mind, now knowing about the cheaters, i actually prefer your system link than playing with annoying cheaters . Thx bro

However for all other stupid ass****s who started insulting me because of a question try to respect others and inform them about what they don't know, instead of insulting like ass****s (felida and other f***er static ...) so you two go find a psychic and grow up little bi****s

My apologies for you not knowing what the damn hell a search engine is for.. let alone being told once by admin, then you kept on with the stupid questions.. i dont reflect the admins.. but pretty sure i said what they wanted to say(they are just nicer).. as you aint the first to repeatedly ask the same questions after being told the answer..

Learn how to search before asking.. and you wont get flamed and look like a jackass.. period

Edit: and you kept on talking about piracy, which is against the rules.. that search button will help you learn..

won't answer a little bitch 

ps: at least i look better than u

lol u'r afraid to  put a real selfie of ur ugly face but u know i bet that hand looks a lot better .

Sry guys  he or she started

lol u'r afraid to put a real selfie of ur ugly face but u know i bet that hand looks a lot better .

Sry guys he or she started

Wow.. must be 12.. getting all big on a thread lol.. and where is a hand in my pic?? Besides shaggy's on a blunt?

Looking more ignorant as you type every time lolol.. damn young ass trolls..

Edit: sry for the double post.. didnt mean to do that.. but couldnt stop laughing at dude trying to compensate for something else being short in their life..

Edit 2:

072757d0626a05ea95b765478626fd69.gif

• Like 1

lol u'r afraid to  put a real selfie of ur ugly face but u know i bet that hand looks a lot better .

Sry guys  he or she started

Directly attack someone again on this site, and I will personally ban your account so I dont have to read your tired stupid questions. There is a reason why we answer the questions the way we do...... and it isnt because we are little bitches.  It is because people like you keep asking them, instead of using a search function, to get the answers you want. Try the nice little search bar at the top, or Google, and stop asking tired/answered questions. While you are at it, you might want to search for the forum rules, which would tell you I am well within my rights to ban you right now.

As for your report for insulting for no reason, there is a reason. It is because you are new to the community, and getting high and mighty thinking we owe you something or owe you support for something that if you would have taken the time to search for, you would have realized that it had been answered 1000+ times before. As for the person in question in your report, I like them, and trust their judgement on these matters, as I have been friends with them since the beginning of their time on this site, and am surprised they havnt been made a moderator, as they have done more for the scene, then you probably ever will. Another true hacker, maybe not as skilled as some, but has the right idea. ;)

• Like 3

There is no logic in what they're all saying , so they moded a console so most of normal jtag users "not the stupid ones" play all the games want for free,  which  only means that every thing they 'the good hackeres" did is absolutely illegal, then they decided to stop there and pay money to play some games (they were able to play for free) and decided to patch something called link to play one or two online multipayer games with 2 jundred when they are able to play them with 2 millon ppl . WHAT LOGIC ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ???? 

And do not tell me it's cuz it's not human and we should support the developpers knowing that there are no futur releases for the xbox 360

Nothing that hackers do is illegal aside from break the security of online servers...

Even if they did, a true hacker would never be discovered in doing so.

I think you have your terminology mixed up with what society tells you what a hacker is.

First you need to figure out the lexicon that you're trying to use.

Start with these terms: hacker, crasher, warez d00d, virii programmer, scammer, phreaker, software pirate, leech, lamer, elf, script kiddie, social engineer, white hat hacker, grey hat hacker, black hat hacker.......

When you figure out what those mean then you might have a better understanding of what the hell you're talking about.

And even people in the warez scene that release those games you love to download soooo much almost never include online functionality because it was never intended to rip off the companies that develope them, it was a protest because customers were tired of being ripped off with shit games. I strongly encourage anyone who really likes a game to purchase it so that they can fully utilize all the features that were originally included with the game.  For example, look at anything Released by FAiRLiGHT, Parad0x, or Razor 1911. In all the years that they've been around they never did advocate the theft of a game but the ability to see a game in all of it's entirety before someone actually purchased a game. Just like the music piracy scene, people were tired of buying an album and only getting 2-3 good songs off of an 18-21 track album made of complete garbage.

• Like 3

1-  I'm actually the first one to mention this topic (the use of stealth servers) at all your forums so stop saying I should use the search cuz i did and found nothing

2- I thought you launched the jtag/rghsystem because you wanted gamers to play for free 

3- Now i just don't get the reason why if you want us to buy our games what the is the reason to jtag our consoles ??

1-  I'm actually the first one to mention this topic (the use of stealth servers) at all your forums so stop saying I should use the search cuz i did and found nothing

2- I thought you launched the jtag/rghsystem because you wanted gamers to play for free 

3- Now i just don't get the reason why if you want us to buy our games what the is the reason to jtag our consoles ??

1. no you are not. lol.. but GOOGLE will tell you (hint: ones that made the CR chip now do stuff like this haha)

2. RMS didnt "launch" the mod, gligli and tiros did.. and to "play for free" isn't the INTENDED purpose, that's more of what c4eva did with his dvd firmware mods, you can also run linux and stuff instead of the "stock" dash/OS.. it's the ability to run "UNSIGNED CODE" that people exploit into playing games for free

3. you can play games off the HDD to save the "wear and tear" on your discs, create your own apps (such as Aurora), or for general knowledge on how stuff works on the 360 for future homebrew

assuming people modded the 360 to play free games, is like comparing linux to people who didnt want to pay for windows.. just isn't correct mate

• Like 1