RealModScene
duslenke

Title update problem

Hello, i have problem with title updates and this causing me big problems with "LiNK" . I like to play CoD Black ops 2, and i dowloaded Title updates with FD3, after that i got screen whit 5 version. so i choose version 5 active and pressed Upload TUs. In game, when i pressed system Link , it still shows u have TUs Version: 0, u need update to 5, too see other players.

I tried to play with title update 0, but there was only 11 players online. I tried to install title updates on minecraft and nba2k12 also, but every time i check in game its shows i have title update: version 0 .

So anybody know how to fix this problem?

first delete all the black ops updates . do a fresh download and remember to save it to your primary mem unit cache . then set it to active . do not upload it . and you should be fine .

first delete all the black ops updates . do a fresh download and remember to save it to your primary mem unit cache . then set it to active . do not upload it . and you should be fine .

So i uninstalled via xbox, and dowloaded news TU, and it seems dont work too. TU version: 0 .

You should use the same MediaID TU's as your game, it will solve your problem

Can you be more specific please? How i should use MediaID?

Edit: im trying this solution also http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/565-link-how-to-fix-title-updates/ , i hope it will work

all you need to do is delete all the TU's for that game in the TU Manager, then re download them all and set the most recent TU to active.

check this thread

LiNK HOW TO FIX TITLE UPDATES

I am following this guide. step 1 dont work.

i am trying step 2 now, because i have pirate version of cod black ops 2, but i dont know where to put these default.xex files.

all you need to do is delete all the TU's for that game in the TU Manager, then re download them all and set the most recent TU to active.

I tried that, no effect :/

delete all, restart F3, download all and set to active

i tried that 2 times, still not working.

can anybody tell me what to do with default.xex files? i dont find where to replace these files. i dowloaded default.xex for cod black ops2.

honestly i wouldn't bother with that...do so at your own risk...

JPizzle has told you what to do, if that aint working you probably have other issues

if you use file explorer go to your blops 2 folder and you should easily find default.exe...you replace that one with the one you downloaded...

like i said ...DO AT YOUR OWN RISK...don't blame anyone if it stuffs it up more,,,shouldn't need to do this

ok, i solved this problem, for some reason my title updates was dowloading to other content folder, not in my MU, so i transfered files via file maneger, and now its ok.

ok, i solved this problem, for some reason my title updates was dowloading to other content folder, not in my MU, so i transfered files via file maneger, and now its ok.

What folder did you find them in, because im sort of having the same problem??