RealModScene

Hello guys , I do not speak much English as I am Brazilian, but I want to ask your help with an anime skin tokyo ghoul, if they can with the opening song of the first season in jap.

pictures suggestions:

post-77501-0-66493400-1469104447_thumb.jpg

post-77501-0-63750000-1469104449_thumb.jpg

post-77501-0-10758900-1469104451_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

you can make your own.. i know there isn't a tutorial in any other language but english.. but it really isn't hard mate..

... I really do not know , in addition am without a computer so I think for me it is impossible to be someone could help me ? ...

... I really do not know , in addition am without a computer so I think for me it is impossible to be someone could help me ? ...

Fala meu brother, existe a documentação no tópico principal da Aurora, está toda em inglês, mas com à ajuda de algum tradutor online você consegue entender bem.

Recomendo que você leia tudo e aprenda sobre o desenvolvimento pois vale muito a pena poder fazer suas próprias skins.

There is documentation on the main topic of Aurora, in English, but with some online translator you can understand.

Recommend that you read it and learn about the development to make their own skins.