RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Eyal Perlmutter

Guitar Hero Live

Hello,

I have xbox 360 with freestyle dashboard. recently I purchased the pack of Guitar Hero Live,

but I can't get all the songs because I don't have access to xbox live. 

What sould I do? maybe someone here has a link for the download of the game (that includes the DLC with all the 400 songs)

or link only for the DLC itself?..

thank you

You wont get links here to download any copyrighted material.. Google has everything you need.

• Like 1

You really think I didn't try google?..

I am not an idiot.. I searched all over the internet and found nothing. If you find something usefull, please send me a private massage.

thanks

You really think I didn't try google?..

I am not an idiot.. I searched all over the internet and found nothing. If you find something usefull, please send me a private massage.

thanks

Piracy is against the rules of this forum, i don't give a flying f*ck if you tried googling and didn't find anything, pm or public don't matter, anyone found offering pirated material (even free content is piracy if protected by copyright laws!!) Will be banned from these forums...

The solution is otherwise to buy a second console that you make the purchases on and transfer to your jtag... it's what the pirates do, except they release it to everyone else for free on various sites that don't care about copyright laws...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Sorry, I didn't know it's not the right place for these questions.

Is there is on this site a forum for my quesyion?

Nope, this entire site has the same rule; No piracy

Sent from my SM-G903F

Nope, this entire site has the same rule; No piracy

Sent from my SM-G903F

Okay, no piracy. (although I don't understand why you support dashboards and all the stuff connected to hacking the xbox if you don't support piracy. It's worse than piracy)

You or anyone has a clue what should I do (generally)? Or how can I do it?..

How is homebrew worse then piracy? Homebrew isn't illegal, modding isn't illegal either, piracy on the other hand is illegal in most countries... besides, the dashboards we support here are made by the people that run the site... which means we do have permission from the author(s) to host the data...

We don't support hacking Xbox LIVE on these forums, that i would agree with you is worse then piracy due to the fact that you're messing up the game for everyone else when using mods/cheats there... hacking the console is vital to running homebrew on it, which is why we support it...

In general, you just need to buy a console you can use on xbox live, purchase the dlc you're after, download it to a usb stick, transfer that to your console and unlock the dlc using XM360 for example... once that's done, you have the dlc on your hacked system aswell as your retail system...

Sent from my SM-G903F

How is homebrew worse then piracy? Homebrew isn't illegal, modding isn't illegal either, piracy on the other hand is illegal in most countries... besides, the dashboards we support here are made by the people that run the site... which means we do have permission from the author(s) to host the data...

We don't support hacking Xbox LIVE on these forums, that i would agree with you is worse then piracy due to the fact that you're messing up the game for everyone else when using mods/cheats there... hacking the console is vital to running homebrew on it, which is why we support it...

In general, you just need to buy a console you can use on xbox live, purchase the dlc you're after, download it to a usb stick, transfer that to your console and unlock the dlc using XM360 for example... once that's done, you have the dlc on your hacked system aswell as your retail system...

Sent from my SM-G903F

How do I find the DLC files in the regular console and transfer them to the usb stick? And what is XM360?

How do I find the DLC files in the regular console and transfer them to the usb stick? And what is XM360?

You buy it from Xbox LIVE, put your game in the console and you should be able to find the extra content you want through a menu option usually called "Marketplace" or something like "Extra Content" etc. Once you have it downloaded it will also be possible to find in NXE under memory...

XM360 is a homebrew app that can unlock DLC/XBLA found on your console...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You buy it from Xbox LIVE, put your game in the console and you should be able to find the extra content you want through a menu option usually called "Marketplace" or something like "Extra Content" etc. Once you have it downloaded it will also be possible to find in NXE under memory...

XM360 is a homebrew app that can unlock DLC/XBLA found on your console...

Sent from my SM-G903F

When I am trying to play GHTV mode, It says: "GHTV requires an xbox 360 hard drive to play".

What does it mean? there is a hard drive connected to my console (with all my games on it), so what should I do to activate GHTV mode?

When I am trying to play GHTV mode, It says: "GHTV requires an xbox 360 hard drive to play".

What does it mean? there is a hard drive connected to my console (with all my games on it), so what should I do to activate GHTV mode?

It means you need an internal harddrive...

Sent from my SM-G903F

So that means I don't have an internal hard drive? what can I do about it? how can I plug in one?

Correct, what model of console do you have?

Sent from my SM-G903F