RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ninomino19

xbox won't turn on

hi it is my first post here so i don't know the right place to post this

i get a xbox 360 slim from friend to fix diablo 3 it won't work but i deleted the files with in flash folder and when i turn it on it get a red colour and e79 error i turned it off and turn it on but it doen't get anything just black screen and xbox controller doesn't connect to xbox also it just sound and fan what should i do fast please

hi it is my first post here so i don't know the right place to post this

i get a xbox 360 slim from friend to fix diablo 3 it won't work but i deleted the files with in flash folder and when i turn it on it get a red colour and e79 error i turned it off and turn it on but it doen't get anything just black screen and xbox controller doesn't connect to xbox also it just sound and fan what should i do fast please

You did the worst possible thing you could ever do, clearly out of ignorance (having no idea what you were doing)

Basically, you erased everything the console needs to work... you need to grab a hardware flasher, dump the nand, get the cpukey and rebuild the NAND from scratch in order to get this console back to a working condition, i would recommend that you let someone that knows what they're doing help your friend in the future, or at the very least ask for help before doing anything...

Probably yes, you did mess up his console because you didn't know what you were doing ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

after open it i notice that the jtag piece has a orange light and when i turn xbox on it get a green light but then turn off there is anyway to fix this issue without go to pro (without a flasher or that hardwares)

after open it i notice that the jtag piece has a orange light and when i turn xbox on it get a green light but then turn off there is anyway to fix this issue without go to pro (without a flasher or that hardwares)

It's a RED led in most cases, and it's not a "JTAG Piece", it's a RGH Glitch Chip...

You could potentially dump it with XeLL and reflash with XeLL, but it depends entirely on the model... it could potentially cause more damage if not done correctly tho...

Try to start XeLL and dump what you can using the network interface, remove any AND ALL devices from the console, you only need video, power and a network cable for this to work...

i will try to search what is xell and dump but there a video or tut for that

thanks for all you do for this xbox@@

XeLL is what starts when you press eject...

Seeing as you have no idea even of the basics, go to a pro, and have them fix it for you...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Better, you follow the link in Swizzy's signature, read 3-4 times the tutorial (better if you understand it) and only after that you keep pressed eject button to power on the console, and follow the tut step by step.

Trimis de pe al meu D2303

• Like 1