RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bobka80

Aurora cant'scan my games

Hello fellas

today i copied some games from a friends hdd and the didn't show up after scanning. I tried using higher scan depth -still the same.

Then i did the dumb thing to delete my first scan path and it deleted all my game links :( . After rescanning i just got Unreal tournament witch is copied from a dvd and has a different folder structure than all my other games.

Please help me figure this out.

Edit:

Ok i got it - somehow the location of my unreal game - lower folder depth was the problem

Hello fellas

today i copied some games from a friends hdd and the didn't show up after scanning. I tried using higher scan depth -still the same.

Then i did the dumb thing to delete my first scan path and it deleted all my game links :( . After rescanning i just got Unreal tournament witch is copied from a dvd and has a different folder structure than all my other games.

Please help me figure this out.

Edit:

Ok i got it - somehow the location of my unreal game - lower folder depth was the problem

It stops scanning down a path when it finds what it's looking for (default.xex for example)

Sent from my SM-G903F