RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Freestyle menu won't show up

Alright, so first, I installed a GTA V mod menu in plugin 3 (dashlaunch). It removed the Freestyle menu (the menu that pops up if you press the big X on your controller) and reboot my console so it didn't work. So, I installed it in plugin 4 and it worked, but the Freestyle menu is still missing. What shows up is the Xbox menu. Help please? Thanks in advance.

Alright, so first, I installed a GTA V mod menu in plugin 3 (dashlaunch). It removed the Freestyle menu (the menu that pops up if you press the big X on your controller) and reboot my console so it didn't work. So, I installed it in plugin 4 and it worked, but the Freestyle menu is still missing. What shows up is the Xbox menu. Help please? Thanks in advance.

The modmenu isn't compatible with the fsd plugin... disable it and you should be good to go... most modmenu's have a conflict with the fsd plugin...

Sent from my SM-G903F

The modmenu isn't compatible with the fsd plugin... disable it and you should be good to go... most modmenu's have a conflict with the fsd plugin...

Sent from my SM-G903F

So if I disabled it my Freestyle menu will appear again?

So if I disabled it my Freestyle menu will appear again?

It should, yes... unless you have something else that's incompatible...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Sent from my SM-G903F

That's my only plugin in dashlaunch. Looks like I'm playing LiNK again ☺

Sent from my SM-G903F

Does Aurora have a menu? If yes, how do I enable it?

Does Aurora have a menu? If yes, how do I enable it?

Aurora uses the FSD Plugin for now, just tell it to load that and you're good to go...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You should use the mod menu that is a modified TU.. will save you the troubles..

You should use the mod menu that is a modified TU.. will save you the troubles..

Ok but I don't want a mod menu that modifies my game by replacing title updates, replacing files, etc.

Ok but I don't want a mod menu that modifies my game by replacing title updates, replacing files, etc.

it is the CURRENT TU.. and can always be reverted by using the normal TU.. doesnt change ANYTHING game wise.. i understand what you mean.. but honestly without a trainer.. this would be your "BEST" bet mate.. matter of fact, there is a thread on here about it.. not RMS specific.. i just remember helping/talking about it before.. as RMS doesn't necessarily supply support for those types of things.. meaning they will tell you to contact the trainer/TU/ModMenu people for support.. but yeah.. 

EDIT: just google "GTA V modded TU" and several youtube videos will come up ;-)

• Like 1

it is the CURRENT TU.. and can always be reverted by using the normal TU.. doesnt change ANYTHING game wise.. i understand what you mean.. but honestly without a trainer.. this would be your "BEST" bet mate.. matter of fact, there is a thread on here about it.. not RMS specific.. i just remember helping/talking about it before.. as RMS doesn't necessarily supply support for those types of things.. meaning they will tell you to contact the trainer/TU/ModMenu people for support.. but yeah..

EDIT: just google "GTA V modded TU" and several youtube videos will come up ;-)

Do you know any good mod menus?

Do you know any good mod menus?

Google like i told you, watch the videos and YOU decide what you want.. i dont use em.. cheating takes the fun out of a game.. i was just offering advice.. which you obviously decided to ignore when i said google it the 1st time, then you asked me this..
  • Like 1

Google like i told you, watch the videos and YOU decide what you want.. i dont use em.. cheating takes the fun out of a game.. i was just offering advice.. which you obviously decided to ignore when i said google it the 1st time, then you asked me this..

I wasn't ignoring, I was just asking because there are lots of mod menus out there.