RealModScene
Faez Aziz

fsd reboot after start a game

hi my fsd suddenly reboot when im trying to start the game. some of the games are working fine. but some of the games make the xbox to rebbot when start. already did a clean install and using dash launcher 3.17 and lastest version of fsd3 and same problem occur. thank you

Also might be kernel version

Sent from my SM-G903F

sorry noob here XD. what do u mean by plugin and kernal? for exmple, asura warth. i can play this game that i have using the previos fsd. then i leave my xbox for 3  months (don have time to play). then i notice that some of the game including the asura warth cannot be started using the previous fsd and the xbox restart without turning off the fan (confuse). so i decided to clean install. so i backup my external and formatted both my internal and external. but same problem occur. dont know what to do. i have update fsd dash launcher and aurora. but nothing works.

If you follow the tutorial given BY SWIZZY THEN YES IT IS SAFE to update the kernel.. It wont brick your xbox as long as you do it properly..

• Like 1