RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Dreamfall The Longest Journey

There is only a custom cover for title id 41590004. I tried uploading the official cover and on the front page of xboxunity.net it shows dreamfall has an update as of today so I thought the official one would be on there but it still only has the custom one and the official one was not uploaded? Could someone upload the official one to this title id? Here are both the first one is the official one I want added post-76747-0-64660200-1468880990_thumb.pngpost-76747-0-74176400-1468881001_thumb.png 

thanks

All covers uploaded must be approved by a admin or moderator before they show up, this is a manual process and may or may not be fast (it all depends on how busy we are with life/work)

Sent from my SM-G903F

** edit: **

I've now approved one of the uploads you did... just be patient in the future ok? :)

Edited by Swizzy

Thank you for uploading the cover it wasn't an issue of being impatient though the main page of unity showed there was a new update on 7-18 but there wasn't a new cover so I assumed that nothing was done if it takes you awhile to approve the new cover after unity lists it as an update I was unaware of that I thought that a mistake was made, just clarifying. 

Thank you for uploading the cover it wasn't an issue of being impatient though the main page of unity showed there was a new update on 7-18 but there wasn't a new cover so I assumed that nothing was done if it takes you awhile to approve the new cover after unity lists it as an update I was unaware of that I thought that a mistake was made, just clarifying.

I didn't upload it, you did, all i did was to approve the cover you had uploaded, you did it twice, i approved one of them...

The main page shows when the database was last updated, but it only shows covers that has been approved in the covers listing...