RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Suddenly getting errors when starting games

I am getting errors from games when I chose them from the main aurora screen (i.e. the game cover) but those same games work fine when I use aurora's file manager and run the xex or God. These games worked before on the main screen. Any ideas why they aren't now and how to fix?

Was it all of a sudden or did you modify any of the game files?

Maybe try removing paths and adding them again

• Like 1

All of the sudden, I didn't modify any files. But for some reason I haven't gotten the errors on those today. If they start erroring again I will remove the path and re add the path. 

All of the sudden, I didn't modify any files. But for some reason I haven't gotten the errors on those today. If they start erroring again I will remove the path and re add the path.

You probably changed your dashlaunch settings or something causing the problem...

Try with overwriting the Aurora files, from a fresh Aurora instalation.

Or, delete the data folder (effectively reset Aurora)

Sent from my SM-G903F

My friend was having the same issue with his system, he said he had to play without a disc in the dvd tray. Not sure if you have tried with or without disc?

My friend was having the same issue with his system, he said he had to play without a disc in the dvd tray. Not sure if you have tried with or without disc?

It's possible I had a disc in I wasn't really paying attention to that, haven't really gotten more errors lately though but I'll look out for that in the future.