RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

[REQ]Rise of the Tomb Raider Latest TU

I am trying to play the Baba Yaga DLC which requires TU4 I believe I actually have the TU but can't get the DLC to show up on the map. I figured if I were able to download the TU through Aurora it might work correctly? 

I am trying to play the Baba Yaga DLC which requires TU4 I believe I actually have the TU but can't get the DLC to show up on the map. I figured if I were able to download the TU through Aurora it might work correctly?

Sure... You still need to provide the MediaID and BaseVersion for your version of the game...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Media id 0A657B25

Base version 00000003

I had TU 4 and there was no indication of there being any DLC in the game so I deleted TU 4 and tried TU 3 I thought everything was good to go because it told me I had the baba yaga dlc in the game and told me I had a new mission however the game kept freezing. At first I thought it was an issue with the game so I spent all day re-downloading it but it still froze at the same places so I figured out it was the title update I removed the title update and the game works but the title baba yaga dlc requires a title update so it no longer works. 

Edit: looking at the media id it's possible I had the wrong region for the game I will try this and update tomorrow. (its 1:30 am here) 

I have the right media id for the right region TU4 and I guess my problem is with aurora applying the update. I added tu00000003_00000000 (not sure why it says 3 when I was told I was downloading 4?)  but I also tried tu00000007_00000000 aurora sees the title update it lets me enable or disable I enable scanned title updates it still says base 3 and when I start the game the dlc doesn't work and when I check after the title update is no longer on my hard drive. I am at my wits end trying to get this dlc to work. 

Also when I hit the home button while playing the game it says TU:0. How is that possible when I hit y on the game and go to title updates it shows TU 4 installed and I have it enabled yet when I play the game no title update? This is driving me crazy.