RealModScene
Drefsab

[REQ] Disney Infinity 3.0 latest updates

Hi Guys! Im stuck here!

Bought Dory yesterday for the kids, imagine their disappointment when they couldnt play it! Found only three TU's (3 from unity, 5 from some google drive and 7 from this thread) and none will work.

My media-ID is = D9636A0BBB0518250687DDBB53AC08B4

Title-ID= 42560832

That seems to be identical to yours?

Please help with this if you can, thank you in advance!

Kind regards, Victor

That media id is the disc id, not the actual media id...

Also, don't post your e-mail, this is a forum/community not a chat/support service, answers should be posted here if possible so others with a similar problem might solve it themselves...

Sent from my SM-G903F

That media id is the disc id, not the actual media id...

Also, don't post your e-mail, this is a forum/community not a chat/support service, answers should be posted here if possible so others with a similar problem might solve it themselves...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Okay, I'm sorry, did that so he wouldnt post any links in the thread, sorry about that!

Got the media-id from the default.xex through Xextool. Its wrong? Last digits match with Drefsab's media so thought it was correct?

Thank you for your fast reply

I've sent you a pm with the details you should need sorry I've not gotten around to writing up the guide/post been crazy busy with work and my lad being ill.

Hope your lad is okay!

Is there any chance you could help me?

Kind regards, Victor

Sorry not had time to write up the propper post on this been crazy busy latey, however the TU itself has been uploaded to https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_wJpd6dDAMERGN0NmNJVjU5RlE :)

Hi.  Thank you very much for this file.  I downloaded it, copied it to the Xbox360, and now my son can play with he's new characters.  He is so happy.  

Thanks again.

Now we just need to download the Battelground Playset and also the Language Pack.

Where can I find that?

Xbox Live & Google... they're copyright protected...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Hi.  Thank you very much for this file.  I downloaded it, copied it to the Xbox360, and now my son can play with he's new characters.  He is so happy.  

Thanks again.

It's working for you? My TU shows up, I can select it under "manage game updates" in FSD, but it doesnt work.

Sometimes the TU files get corrupted on download. Launch the game, then go check for it in the stock hdd browser that is built in to settings. It will tell you if the file is corrupted. 

• Like 1

It's working for you? My TU shows up, I can select it under "manage game updates" in FSD, but it doesnt work.

I use Aurora

I copied the TU straight onto my HDD1 directory, not into a folder.

I'm afraid - I'm stupid! Can´t find a solution for this issue. TU3 is the last update. What ever I do. My boys can´t play the new carakter or the battlegrounds or Dori or whatever. Need help - please!!!!

Hello everyone,

I've recently downloaded Disney Infinity 3.0 in ISO format and converted it into GOD with ISO2GOD.

I've played the intro and everything ok, but when the intro of ends I see a message that " I should incert the DVD of the game to continue playing " and nothing to push.

I've downloaded and activated TU3 but shows no file in 42560832 / 00B0000

@Drefsab how did you get your game work?

Anyone has an idea?

Well, I will tell my story. My Xbox 360 is NTSC ver. I can connect it to Live and also it is RGH (basically I reflash it into rgh when do not need live).

I bought Disney Infinity 3.0 starter set and Marver Battlegrounds + Finding Dory sets.

The problem is, my Disney Infinity 3.0 disc is PAL (media id 28463254). So I cannot update it from Live as my console is NTSC.

For Media ID I found only TU6 which updates Disney Infinity from 1.0.0 to 2.0.0 so Marvel Battlegrounds should work, but it does not as TU6 has a bug that requires the console to be connected to live for language pack not caring about the fact that is is already downloaded.

For Media ID 53AC08B4 (that is region free iso available on internet) we have only TU3 update from unity which is useless as does not support Marvel Battleground Playset.

For Media ID 033466F1 (PAL) we have TU7 available that updates Disney Infinity 3.0 to 3.0.0 ver and it supports all Marvel Battlegrounds + Finding Dory sets and does not require live anymore.

So I basically need one the following options:

1. ISO/GOD with Media ID 033466F1 and missing Finding Dory Playset (with language pack)

2. TU7 for Media ID 28463254 and missing Finding Dory Playset (with language pack)

3. TU7 for Media ID 53AC08B4 and missing Finding Dory Playset (with language pack)

If anybody could PM me with that I would be very grateful,

Thanks in advance.

PS: I already have:

5638EE59BBBF402920C48DAB7BCF4D1582E8249C42 - Marvel Battlegrounds Playset

7F0ED8DDA5BDA11D6ADD933D1B658B63ED760DE142 - German Language Pack

C4AEB18FF64DA8BFCDEAA624AAD87C89C171756E42 - Character Language Pack

tu00000011_00000000 TU6 for media id 28463254

tu00000012_00000000 TU7 for media id 033466F1