RealModScene
Drefsab

[REQ] Disney Infinity 3.0 latest updates

Hi I currently have inifnity 3.0 (Game ID 42560832, MediaID 53AC08B4)

Under Aroura / Unity it shows only one update TU3 which I have applied and all the star wars play sets work.

However there have been a lot of new figures released (baloo, judy hopps, alice and wonderland, nemo, dory etc). All of these say you need to download an update.

Can anyone advise what the latey TU for this is and if possible where I can get them for the UK version? Also do I need all the update inbetween?

Thanks in advance this is for my young lad who love's the ininity.

• Like 1

alternitively can anyone advise how I can copy these from a retail console? I own the original disc etc so I could download it on another xbox and then copy to the kids xbox (that has RGH so the kids dont scratch the discs).

alternitively can anyone advise how I can copy these from a retail console? I own the original disc etc so I could download it on another xbox and then copy to the kids xbox (that has RGH so the kids dont scratch the discs).

The easiest way for you to do it is to use a USB Memory, on the retail console just connect to xbox live and start the game, it'll prompt you to download an update, select the USB device and let it download...

Once you've done that, you just copy the Content folder from your USB drive to your RGH, voila! done... (it's actually just Content\000...0\42560832\ that you need, anything else is for other game(s) or profiles...

Thanks I've gotten this all working and sorted I did the above, downloaded tu 7 and all the content packs and copied them across.

I can share them someplace if anyone needs them.

The issue I did have is they wouldn't be seen, but it turns out my rgh version of the game has a different media I'd. So I used the retail box to make an nxe version, copied that and used nxe2god now it's all running sweet with the new characters and my sons over the moon. :) thanks

You cannot share any DLC/Compatibility Pack etc. On this forum (this includes links to other websites hosting the data)

You can however link to the TU if you want...

Sent from my SM-G903F

ahh I didnt think it would be an issue because the content packs are free from the market place n/p well TU only then if anyone needs TU 7 for disney infinity 3.0 give me a shout and I will upload it somepalce.

• Like 3

Those content packs maybe free but the main problem here is they are copyrighted

Copyrighed material=trouble

You can upload the TU to xboxunity.net if it is possible might help others..

I finally got this working...but what a "palaver"!

I sourced the TU needed but no matter what I tried it wouldn't work. So I deleted Infinity 3.0 (ripped from my retail disc via FSD3 into a folder). I then booted up my old RELEASE day 360, which suffers from intermittent RROD) , and after wrapping in a towel fro 10 minutes it was stable enough to run an update and then "install to HD" via the dash. I tried playing but it locked up a couple of times. It then gave the welcome msg that an update was required for Infinity 3.0. It installed ....

I took the drive off the box, connected to PC via FATXplorer64 and copied the Content and Cache folder. I then FTP'd these to the RGH box. Ran NXEtoGoD and it found Infinity 3 and converted it.

Looked in the dash and it had TU5 and TU6.

Works fine - so imho the issue was the original rip to HD not picking up the TU. My kids are happy now (TFA playset has been sitting unused since Xmas).

• Like 1

Yup well that was my original problem the iso I had used had a totally different media ID to the retail disk. So it wouldnt work until I did similar (ripped to NXE on my retail disk using a USB drive for storage then putting the USB drive in my jtag box and converting NXE to GOD).

Either way its working fine now with TU11 and the DLC my kids have been able to use the new figures so its all good.

TBH with a game like DI I would have thought they would have made the disc free tbh because the real money was in the figures. My kids now have every single figure/power disc for DI 1 2 and 3, it cost me a mint.

• Like 2

Could you please send me a link to the latest Tu needed to play the force awakens and battlegrounds as my son is going mad. Would be very much appreciated.

ahh I didnt think it would be an issue because the content packs are free from the market place n/p well TU only then if anyone needs TU 7 for disney infinity 3.0 give me a shout and I will upload it somepalce.

Hello, could you please provide a link to download this update? I really need it.

Thank you

Hi anyone wanting this drop me a pm as it's not just a simple link to a tu as almost everyone I share it with has had to do more as they have has a different media id.

Hi anyone wanting this drop me a pm as it's not just a simple link to a tu as almost everyone I share it with has had to do more as they have has a different media id.

If they have a different MediaID they need a different version of the game - same one you have, simply changing the MediaID of the games XEX or the TU is bad, as it may result in a very buggy game... besides that, the BaseVersion is what really matters, not the MediaID

Yup totally right this is what tripped me up, sadly a lot of people seam to have a certain iso released on the net and its base and media Id is different than the retail version. I'd not recommend editing the xex files at all.

I couple post guides and links but I'd not want to break the rules by posting anything that could be considered copyrighted.

Yup totally right this is what tripped me up, sadly a lot of people seam to have a certain iso released on the net and its base and media Id is different than the retail version. I'd not recommend editing the xex files at all.

I couple post guides and links but I'd not want to break the rules by posting anything that could be considered copyrighted.

As long as you don't post links to the games XEX file(s) and/or the game data/DLC it should be fine, if in doubt, feel free to ask if it's something considered ok to post

That is where I think the issue is the TU when loaded asks for a DLC for language packs for regional speech. They are available online but I can link / post them because that would break the rules.

That is where I think the issue is the TU when loaded asks for a DLC for language packs for regional speech. They are available online but I can link / post them because that would break the rules.

Indeed, that'd be against the rules, however... you could tell people what to search for on google to find them (for example) that's well within the rules, just don't link directly to where they can be downloaded

Ahh ok well I will have to write up a post the detailing what to google and what to do with what you find/download.

Thanks just trying to balance the rules and helping people out.

• Like 1

I've sent you a pm with the details you should need sorry I've not gotten around to writing up the guide/post been crazy busy with work and my lad being ill.

• Like 1