RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Idle Moment

Certain Covers not updating

Hi guys

I'm new here, so big shout out to everyone! :smiling:

Using Aurora 0.5b and its working great. Have about 180 games loaded and all the covers have updated nicely.

I added 2 new games over the weekend - both from new original retail disks. Games are PAL versions of Prey and Singularity.

Both games work fine, but Aurora is not finding covers for them. Connection is fine as I am able to download the title updates for Singularity.

Any ideas why the covers aren't working for these 2?

Also another odd thing - Aurora is detecting Singularity as X-Men Origins:Wolverine. I renamed it in the menu, and the TU's are being picked up correctly and working. Just odd that it thinks the game is XMen...?

Thank!

Can you post the titleid's of your versions of the games?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I'll check it when i'm back home infront of my computer, thanks for supplying the details about your games :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

** edit: **

So, i checked... both of those games have covers... so, it should be able to download them :/ can you send me your content.db?

I am also having problems early this morning I was adding some games and the covers would add automatically now all the games I've added will not add covers. I tried hitting y on the game and hitting refresh it says "downloading 3 items" but doesn't add a cover, I tried download missing assets, then I tried using the unity website and sending the covers to aurora but nothing works. The last 8 games I've added don't work they are: Assassins Creed 2, 3, 4,, Revelations, Rogue, Diablo III, Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 they were ripped from discs using FSD's disc ripper. I am not sure how to get the titleids because they're xex? But maybe just this afternoon there is a problem with downloading covers? 

If I remember correctly, to get the Title ID's press Y on the selected game box to go into the game menu.

Edit/display the Subtitle from the menu and Aurora will display the Title ID's and details for you.

• Like 2

I ended up having to delete the scan path and make a new one then aurora scanned and added the covers. If you still can't get the 2 to work you might try it. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip NoSoul. It did work for me...sort of.

Something really odd going on with Aroura right now, not sure what the problem is exactly.

Ok, I deleted the path like you did and recreated it again from scratch. Unfortunately that removed all the assets I previously had though, but cool, small price to pay. It did work and Aroura picked up the 2 new games correctly this time, the only problem now is that it has now failed to pick up 5 older games that I previously did have covers for. I havent been able to get it to pick up those now again, but will play around this evening again and see if I can sort it out. So far re-scanning for all the titles and refreshing the individual titles has not worked. Will try a couple of reboots now and pushing covers from Unity.

Anyway, let me know if you guys find anything else that works. Thanks!

:D

You can also use my asset editor to manage the covers etc. From your windows pc, it can grab the covers from xboxunity aswell for you (a manual process)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Happened to me too I had like 60 games on a hdd couldn't get 2 or 3 covers to show up so I deleted the path, then I had like 10 not work when I re added the path. All I can say is keep trying it seems I eventually get them all. I'm sure you have but turn off/on your 360 and try powering on/off your router, and also try pushing them from unity to the Xbox. 

I finally figured out why certain covers were not updating - even after removing and re-creating my paths.

The answer was so stupid, but I decided to post it here in-case it helps someone else. Cant believe it took me this long to find it!

I had accidentally installed Aurora to my on-board memory instead of the internal HDD, and it had simply run out of space.

95% of the covers worked, but no new games were being added, and removing and recreating the scan paths would leave of 5 or 6 different covers each time I did it. This was obviously happening because Aurora just didn't have space to store the final few covers on each refresh.

Anyway, hope this helps someone.

Cheers

• Like 2