RealModScene
BaconGaming52

what does fakelive do?

I just found out that there is an option on DashLaunch called 'fakelive'. I know that it tricks the console into thinking that you have Xbox Live and you can't actually play online games. What does it do? Can I download DLCs? Can I access mutiplayer option without having Xbox Live? Thanks in advanced, I'm an newbie.

It lets certain games work, or add certain functionality in games (headset support in system link for example, or playing indie games)

Sent from my SM-G903F

It lets certain games work, or add certain functionality in games (headset support in system link for example, or playing indie games)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can I download DLCs?

Can I download DLCs?

Are you connected to xbox live?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I just found out that there is an option on DashLaunch called 'fakelive'. I know that it tricks the console into thinking that you have Xbox Live and you can't actually play online games. What does it do? Can I download DLCs? Can I access mutiplayer option without having Xbox Live? Thanks in advanced, I'm an newbie.

Sent from my SM-G903F

Everything Swizzy just said and it will let you play certain XBLA games that are finicky (Like Minecraft) as well as it being crucial for using our own System LiNK for playing multiplayer with other people who have JTAG//RGH modded systems. Unless you're using a dual NAND setup (TX DeMoN board) I wouldn't be going on Xbox Live at all with this device because your  KV (Keyvault) will get banned. Plus Xbox Live hacking is NOT SUPPORTED here! This is for your private usage and if you want multiplayer, Configure System LiNK to work and you'll be happy. The only games that I have found that don't work with JTAG//RGH so far are: The Crew, Titanfall, and Destiny. The games must also have system link in order to use System LiNK with them. It will probably be that way unless someone ever decides to reverse engineer said games to a centralized fake xbox live server and programs in the IP addresses to do so, which most likely won't happen for fear of a lawsuit from Micro$haft....... It's not that it isn't doable, it's just not legally viable at this point in time in my humblest of opinions.

• Like 2