RealModScene

ok, so here is a Prince Tribute skin someone asked me to make for them, and i am sharing it with the community..

IT IS MY LAST SKIN!

1zp1qnm.jpg

NOTES:

1. The way I have setup the skins, the music will loop while the slider is highlighted/"focused", and sliding all the way to the left will cut off the song.
2. To navigate coverflow, you MUST be on either "View Options/System Tools/Settings" to use left/right movement, but you can use the "triggers" to scroll a few games at a time normally when on the sliders.
3. ONLY navigate menus while on "View/System/Settings" as doing so on music sliders will "reset" your song to play over when you come back to main menu.
4. You don't "HAVE" to copy xma2encode to "Windows/System32" but will make your life easier!!. There are a few other ways to navigate cmd prompt and everything, but that is on YOU.. your choice! I will NOT cover how to do so!!
5. The quotation marks a.k.a. " " are NOT used in typing in commands/dir, they just segregate the command/dir you need to use.

Prince.xzp

• Like 6

Nice work on the skin Felida!

Maybe make the bottom button panel grey... Its not really visible.. but i think it will be blocking the coverflow in someway..

And i hope its not your last skin

Thanks for your hardwork :)

Nice work on the skin Felida!

Maybe make the bottom button panel grey... Its not really visible.. but i think it will be blocking the coverflow in someway..

And i hope its not your last skin

Thanks for your hardwork :)

Its not even there.. the bg does make the text hard to see.. but.. there is an option to change the bg, just have some 1280x720 images in the backgrounds folder

Ex. "Hdd1:/Aurora/Backgrounds"

There is a post around, static pulse had a whole bunch in a folder for people..

Then in "view options" in my skin (b in default) there is an option to change bg to what ever.. you dont have to use the default bg mate..

• Like 1